Part Nine

Part Nine

     We walked in and I was immediately hit with a sense of unspeakable power and respect. Looking around the room, I noticed that it looked like a fairy tail throne room. Mosaic tiles painted the floor, long white marble pillars were along the walls, and two grand chairs were placed on a stage like risen slate of granite. Two regal people sat in the two chairs. The man had an aura that said 'I-can-be-your-worst-nightmare-or-best-friend'. He looked like Tier, only aged. He was huge, probably 6' 5". He was handsome, in an older way. I had immediate respect for him. The woman looked kind of like Spur. She had a light aura that made you feel wanted and loved. She had kind eyes that looked firm but caring. They both had lines indicating that they smiled a lot. I was intimidated, but I knew I liked them already. 

     As soon as the woman saw me, she grew a huge grin. She squealed and jumped down, rushing towards me. I was nearly tackled to the ground as she pulled me into a tight, but loving embrace. I froze for a minute, but hesitantly hugged her back. After a minute, she pulled back. Her eyes filled with compassion as she looked at me. She was probably a good head taller than me. 

      "Hello honey! It's so nice to meet you. Tier's told us so much about you! My dear you are absolutely stunning! We are going to be great friends!!!" She squealed, hugging me again. I heard someone clear their throat. I saw the regal man and averted my gaze, feeling useless next to him. Without a word he swept me into a hug. I slowly hugged him back. He pulled back and I saw awe in his and the woman's eyes as they took me in. I blushed under their watchful eyes.

     "Hello, sweetheart." The man said in a gravely voice. For such a strong looking man, he seemed so soft. I smiled at him slightly. "My name is Aldric, but please call me Vater. This is Lucia." He motioned to the woman, Lucia.

      "Oh please, call me Mutter! I already think of you as my Tochter." She said, her eyes bright. I had no idea what the words meant, but I could Google them later. I peaked at Tier. He had a Cheshire grin and seemed to like the way things were going.

      Lucia, er Mutter, spoke again. "We are Tier's, Zahn's, and Spur's parents. I am so happy my baby found you!" She said, smiling hugely. I heard the doors open being us and turned around. Some people stood in the doorway and stopped when they saw me. Their eyes grew large as they took me in. Did I have something on my face? Before I knew it they all  bowed at me. The men came up and took turns kissing my hand and the women whispered something in a language I didn't understand. I looked at Tier, Mutter, and Vater, but they didn't give it a second glace. Though Tier glared at the men kissing my hand repeatedly. I was blushing scarlet.

     One of the men looked at Vater and gave him a look. Vater nodded and turned back to us.

      "Please excuse me Tochter and Sohn. I have business to attend to." He said and walked out, followed by the men and women, who looked at me with admiration. Strange.....

       "Mutter? I need to go show Lacey something." Tier said to his mother. He smile widened and she nodded, leaving us alone in the giant room. Tier grabbed my hand, shooting glorious sparks up my arm and through my body. 

        "Kleine, I must  tell you something. If I do not, it will come out at a very bad moment." He said staring into my eyes. Not trusting my voice, I gave him one nod. I knew it. I knew there had to be a catch to this. Nothing is ever this perfect.

         "Kleine," He started. "I am a Höllenhund. A werewolf." He said. He was serious...

***************

DUN DUN DUN!!! Cliffhanger! I know, I'm evil  >:D 

Please comment and I hope you enjoyed! I'll update soon, I promise!

xoxo,

GiGi <333