Part Eighteen

Part Eighteen

     Once I got out of Vater's office, I headed upstairs to put my pup in bed. Tier had stayed with his father to discuss with him. I stepped into my den and- wait what?! Den? Where did that come from? Then I realized something. Pup, den... something weird is going on.

     I sighed and put Cameron into the bed, tucking him in. I was exhausted. Deciding it was probably sleep deprivation, I crawled into bed next to my pup and fell asleep.

In dream...

     I walked along a river, the night sky and shining stars watching me. A breeze whispered sweet nothings in my ears. The river was like liquid silver, running over rocks and shimmering as it did. I saw no moon in the dark sky above me. Only stars. I  looked at my clothes. I was wearing a flowing, light, white dress. But I had on no shoes.

     The river was surrounded by forest. The lush green leaves and chirping crickets completing the scene. As I looked closer in the woods, I saw a small path. A strange pull propelled me towards the path, and I walked to it. I entered the path and walked silently along until I reached a small meadow. 

     A breeze blew faintly, spreading the scent of delicate flowers and citrus along. The stars were shining very brightly, so brightly they gave off the light the moon would have. I gasped as I saw figures in the light. A gorgeous woman and two wolves sat across from me.

     The woman was perfection. She was tall, but not too tall. She was pale, but glowed with a soft radiance. She had a motherly smile, that was also firm. She looked ageless, with silver hair, golden eyes, and full lips.

     The larger wolf was also like the woman. Tall, but feminine. A soft white, but not blinding. Ageless, with golden eyes. She had a motherly vibe, but also a strong one. She was radiant.

     Lastly,the smaller wolf. She was smaller than the other wolf, but in no means tiny. Her head would probably reach my shoulders. She was breathtaking, with silvery white fur, eyes that looked like two stars, muscular, but in a feminine way. She was absolutely wondrous. She looked at me with what looked like love and excitement.

     The woman spoke it what sounded like music. "Hello Star Child.' She said. My eyes widened.

     'He- hello.' I said, sounding breathless. She smiled lovingly. The wolves bowed their heads.

     'I know you must be confused, but I promise to help with that. I am Luna, Goddess of the Moon. Next to me is Alpha Letzte, my wolf. And finally, this is Kreszentia, or Senta, Letzte's daughter.' She said. My jaw, yeah, it hit the floor. I couldn't even speak.

     Luna continued. 'There is much you don't know about yourself, Lacey. Or about your sister. You see, her death was not as it appeared to be. I must not tell you specifically, but I can tell you this. You are more powerful than any being other than the Gods. Your blood is the water that feeds the Earth. Your soul is the air we breathe. Your existence is the most important in the world.' She paused.

     'I have brought you to me today to grant you a gift. Kreszentia, you may go to her and explain.' she said. The glorious animal came to me, joy in her eyes.

     ' Hello.' Her voice rang in my head. I gasped.

    'I am Kreszentia, but you may call me Senta. I have been given the great privilege of being your Mistress. We will share one mind and two bodies. We will have our mate and bare our pups. We will protect our pack and nurture them all. We will battle outside forces, but conquer in the end.' Her voice said.

     I looked at Luna. She nodded and my eyes widened. 'I know it is shocking, but I know you are the one we have been waiting for. I am afraid I have given you enough and bid you farewell for now. I will see you soon my Child.' She said. She walked up and have me a kiss to the cheeks. Her wolf licked my cheek faintly and the scene started to disappear.

    I bolted up in bed, my pup still sleeping beside me. What. Just. Happened?

       Instead of silence, I got a reply.

     'Well, we have been Bound!' Senta's cheery voice said in my head.

     'Holy. Fucking. Shit.'  I thought.

********************

Wasn't expecting THAT now were ya! Hey yall, one of the rare times I'm able to upload during the week. Hope ya liked!

Please comment and give your oppinion!

xoxo,

GiGi <333