Part Twelve

Part Twelve

     Wait, what? This god like creature sitting before me is my mate? I'm his mate? I'm a werewolf's mate? Well holy sour skittles! 

     I just looked at him like he was crazy. No. No way could I be his mate. I was weak. Pathetic. Broken. I was nothing. He is... a Prince!

     "No. I am in no way your mate." I said. His face fell and he looked crushed. It broke my heart. "I-I am nothing Tier. I can't possible be worthy enough of having you as a soul mate. You are a Prince among wolves." I said the painful truth. His face hardened and he looked angry.

     "You are in every way worthy of being a Princess. You are smart, kind, nurturing, curious, helpful, loving, and perfect. You are a natural leader and you will be a wonderful Luna." He said, every word was spoken with honesty. I looked at him, shocked he believed it. His face softened and he wrapped me in a hug. I hugged him back lightly.

     "You are my Moon Goddess. You are my everything. You are Luna, Princess, Alpha Female. You are mine." He spoke into my ear softly, but firmly.

     I pulled back and looked at him. "Do you mean it?" I asked in a small voice. He nodded, completely serious. Love flooded his eyes.

      "Would you like to meet some of our pack!" He asked excitedly. I couldn't turn him down and agreed. He took my hand and led me into the living room, where Spur, Zahn and three other guys were watching football. Tier cleared his throat and they all burst up. They saw Tier and stiffened. Tier smiled and stepped to the side, exposing me more. They all looked at me and they softened.

     Tier broke the silence. "Lacey, this is Maks, Dominic, and Dimitri. You already know Spur and Zahn. Guys, this is our Luna, Lacey." He introduced us. Maks, Dominic, and Dimitri all looked like the rest of the people I've been seeing. dark eyes, hair, and skin. Tall and built perfectly. Handsome, but no where near Tier's sheer sexiness.

     Dimitri came right over and stuck his hand out. "Hello Luna. It is a pleasure. I am Dimitri and will do anything you wish." He said. His wors shocked me, but I quickly snapped out of it and shook his hand. He kissed my knuckles and ignored Tier's glare.

     "Hello Dimirti. It's so nice to meet you. I think we will become good friends." I said. Next Maks and Zahn came up and did the same. Kissing my knuckles, saying they will do anything I wish, etc. 

     Lastly was Dominic. He came up and shyly held his hand out. "Hello Moon Goddess. I am Dominic and I will do anything to please you. I hope to become your friend and earn your trust." He said. I instantly grew a soft spot for him. I grabbed him and gave him a hug before anyone could stop me. He froze for a moment and then hugged me back.

     "You have already become my friend and earned my trust Dominic." I whispered in his ear. When we pulled back, he gazed at me in awe, wonder, love, respect, and joy. I was suddenly jerked back into Tier's arms. I looked up to see his eyes flash and a low growl aimed at Dominic. I slapped his arm and he looked down.

     He looked back at his friends, giving Dominic a quick warning glare, excused us. He took me to his room and set me on the bed, locking the door. He swiveled around facing me.

     "What was that?" He asked in a menacing voice.

     "What was what?" I asked. 

     He growled, coming to a stop in front of me. "You were all over another male! What did you whisper in his ear?! Why did he look at you like that?!" He yelled. Oh I see what's going on here. Hm, maybe I can have some fun with this.

      I smiled dreamily. "Oh Dominic. He is so sweet and nice. I just whispered a little something in his ear. Mmm, he is so cute..." I said. I heard Tier let out a snarl. He grabbed my arms and held my wrists above my head on the bed. He looked at me, eyes flashing.

     "You are MINE! I don't share mate! You are to only whisper things inmy ears. To only be loved by ME!" He yelled.

     He pressed his lips onto mine in a possessive, hungry kiss. He forced my mouth open and stuck his tongue inside. I kissed him back, sucking and nipping his tongue. He dominated my mouth and bit my lips. He pressed his body into mine. He hungrily moved his mouth down to my neck. He grabbed my skin in his teeth, pulling and sucking and licking. I moaned and he let out a snarl. only this time, it wasn't an angry one. Oh no, this was a hungry, turned on, hot snarl that sent desire and need pulsing through me.

     Suddenly, pain overtook my abdomen. I gasped in pain and Tier immediately stopped. Fire burned my core and I felt tears running down my face. I saw Tier looking panicked. 

     Suddenly the pain was gone, replaced by a new feeling. I looked at Tier and he gasped. His jaw clenched, his eyes flashed, and it made me hot in whole new places. I wanted him. Now. I felt white hot need course through me and my, er, lower parts started to throb.

     Tier cursed under his breath. "Lacey I have some bad news." He said. I couldn't talk or I would probably moan from him just saying my name. I nodded, sliding my gaze over him once before returning to his face.

     He swallowed loudly. "Lacey, you're in Heat." He stated.