Chapter 1

-----------------------------------------------------------

One day, a boy came to the woods. He was deep in thought he didnt know he was going to the woods. When he got back to reality, he saw a cottage. It was simple and small, he went to the cottage and knocked on the door.

No one answered so he barged in. "What a disrespectful child! Did I tell you to come in?!" an old lady said.

"I already knocked! Where is your master? You filthy lowlife maid" The boy said, earning a slap.

"Not to mention rude! I'm the owner of this house." The lady said, filled with anger.

"That's why this house is awfully dirty." The boy muttered but loud enough for the lady to hear.

"Rich boys! Get out of here or you'll face the consequences!" The lady said, trying to look intimidating.

"What can you make me do? Clean your dirty house?" The boy playfully smirked.

Then the lady showed a stick. "Nice joke, but I'm afraid you are wrong" The lady transformed into a beautiful fairy. The lady pointed the stick to the boy. "I shall cast a hex on you" The lady said then the boy became sleepy, his sight and hearing are weakening because of the drowsiness.

"Your name is Park Jimin, you will become a cat, you can transform into a human but you will return to being a cat after 10 minutes, then you can turn back into a human after an hour" The lady said making the boy named Jimin groan.

"Once you ~~~~~~~~~~ oh falling asleep? ~~~~~~~~~ how to break the spell? ~~~~~~~~ Good luck" The lady said and disappeared, Jimin fell on the ground asleep.

Time passed for an hour or so until the male woke up.

"I....I'm a cat!" He said, noticing how big the world looked and his little paws. "I can talk?!" He said to himself "Weird! I mean, cats..... Can't talk..." He said "Who am I? All I remember is Park Jimin" He said.

"Better start walking.... Or whatever cats do" Jimin groaned before he started to walk off. He met different kinds of animals but he just ignored them, then he met a female puppy. "Hi there" Jimin said, the puppy scowled at Jimin but sat innocently "I'm Jimin" the cat said grinning.

"Are cats and dogs friends?" The puppy said, tilting her head to the side in a confused matter.

"I honestly don't know, wait you can talk?!" Jimin asked, shocked since he only heard barks and growls earlier.

"Humans can't understand us but we understand each other" The puppy said, showing a smile, finally starting to trust the cat.

"What is your name?" Jimin asked, deciding to befriend the little puppy.

"Jisoo!" The puppy replied excitedly.

"Nice to meet you Jisoo! Are you an..... Orphan puppy?" Jimin said, Jisoo giggled.

"If you mean a stray dog then yes" Jisoo said.

"Oh wanna find a home together?" Jimin asked.

"I don't see why not" The puppy replied.

"Well let's go Jisoo" Jimin said so both of them walked to find a way out of the woods. After a while, Jimin lost Jisoo, the cat tried to find her by going through the forest, he ended up in an alley.

It was dirty, while the street dogs and street cats looked at him weirdly. "Where is that puppy?" Jimin said to himself, tired. He just lay down on the middle of the street not knowing what danger that might come to him.

"Ah I'm tired" Jimin thought. He can hear people shouting at him but he can't actually understand them because for him, their voices are muffled, then a boy grabbed him running then he harshly fell down on the sidewalk.

"S-Sorry! Go on!" The boy said to the people, flustered. "Aish what a kitty, interrupting a parade? That's new.... Umm you're cute though, wanna go home?" The boy said, Jimin just nods and meowed to answer.

He decided to act, he doesn't know the boy so maybe after a long time he can trust him and actually talk. "Let's go, I'm Min Yoongi, I know its stupid that you might not understand but I'm still talking to you" The boy, Yoongi, shrugged and walked off.
The boy has pale skin, orange dyed hair, pink thin lips, and brown cat-like eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------
They already met in the 1st chapter? *Gasp* Wait where is Jisoo? What will happen now that Jimin has an owner? I just realized the start is like from Beauty and the Beast XD... This chapter was short and I don't know if this will be a good fic...

Edit, 2020: ew why do people like this-

Also, Belated Happy Birthday To Our Golden Jungkookie!

I just made this account today (September 2) although I greeted him in a Vlive in the comments (I'm sure he won't notice me T

I just made this account today (September 2) although I greeted him in a Vlive in the comments (I'm sure he won't notice me T.T)

Edit, 2020: holy shi this acc is two years old--

Thanks to king_ciel because of her this story existed... She writes amazing and beautiful stories so please read her books! I am so inspired (infires?) because of her so thank you so much!

Have a great day/night! Stay Awesome and Happy! Goodbye

-Yoozy