Chapter 11

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jimin POV

Chanyeol arrived. The maids and servants now know my story and are willing to help to make the kingdom great again. Yoongi already told Chanyeol that we will leave to find more about my past, so we went out.

"Hyung please tell me..." I said. We arrived to a house, its fine, not a mansion nor a coutage, it was simply normal. I could hear arguing and giggles inside, Yoongi knocked on the door.

It was Namjoon and Jin. "Oh Yimin!" Jin greeted, Yoongi told them my story. "Namjoon, you said you were once a composer... what was your last song?" Yoongi said. Namjoon gulped "Ah yes... I don't quite remember... I think it was....... For You... no one knows that song since I didn't sell it... why?" Namjoon said "Do you remember Spring Day?" I asked "Oh yes! That was my last song! I remembered I helped someone make that song though... I forgot" Namjoon said

I took the music sheets. The note, and the lyrics. I gave them to Namjoon "You must be the one who helped me" I said. "Prince Park Jimin, yes! You're right! Ok can anyone please help play these sheets? Prince Jimin can you sing it for me? So I can recognize it and maybe bring back some memories?" Namjoon said. "Alright, where is the piano?" Yoongi said.

Jin went in the room holding an electric piano, Yoongi took it, he set it up and started to play it... Once the bridge started, I sang.. Then a memory clicked in my head... The dance... I danced to the memory...

Once the music stopped. I looked at them, eyes widened and mouth agape, again.... "Where did you learn that choreo?" Namjoon asked "You never did it earlier" Yoongi said. I just got it from a memory...

"I remembered practicing it in the dance room in the basement... I was with someone.. he was blurry..." I said.

"Surely not me" Namjoon said, I nodded since the figure didnt look like him. "I think I have the lyrics still at... under Jin's mattress!" Namjoon said, Jin hurriedly ran to their room, he got back, holding 3 papers and  gave it to me.

2 notes, 1 lyric paper

'This is Namjoon, I agreed to the Prince's request.. he picked me out of all the composers.. what an honor!..... Once my future self forgot about this day.. I wrote the lyrics I created.. I gave the music sheets to the prince though' I said reading the 1st note.

My future self might forget everything about the past me... but I guarantee, we will see each other again, we separated all the lyrics... we were 7... I will miss you all, this was my part... Wait... I will thank you. The 4 vocals, the 3 rappers, 1 of the rappers is the choreographer.

The prince is really a great dancer, 1 of the vocals can do absolutely everything... our youngest..... my memories are slowly fading so I can't list the names...' I read.

"We were 7" I said, I took the lyric paper. "Namjoon can you rap this through the piano chords? Yoongi please?" I said. Yoongi started the intro then Namjoon widened his eyes.

'Bogo shipda
Ireoke malhanikka deo
Bogo shipda
Neohi sajineul bogo isseodo
Bogo shipda
Neomu yasokhan shigan
Naneun uriga mibda
Ijen eolgul han beon boneun geotto
Himdeureojin uriga

Yeogin ontong gyeoul ppuniya
Palworedo gyeouri wa
Maeumeun shiganeul dallyeogane
Hollo nameun seolgukyeolcha
Ni son jabgo
Jigu bandaepyeonkkaji ga
Gyeoureul kkeutnaegopa
Geuriumdeuri
Eolmana nuncheoreom naeryeoya
Geu bomnari olkka
Friend'