NamJin Special Chapter Pt. 1

Jin POV

"Jeongin! Come let's play!" Seungmin called from his group of friends. "Coming!" Jeongin happily replied and ran towards them.

They are having fun, running around with smile on their faces. Everything was perfect, just me and Namjoon watching over our child and his friends.

A peaceful atmosphere with laughter in the air.

"Everyone going on dates and here we are watching our kid and theirs, this is a great date" He said but I don't know if he was being sarcastic or genuine.

"It is a good day though, for once we have no problems, just watching children running around" I said and Namjoon looked at me with a worried expression.

"Well not everyone is going on dates, Hoseok is in BigHit building and Cheonsa is with her friend Kiesh" I said trying to change topic.

"Haha yeah, Cheonsa is always the one who watch over our child and his friends" He said and ruffled my hair

"Ya! What was that for? I just styled my hair this morning" I pouted and crossed my arms.

He laughed, oh how charming, I could hear it all day. But my laugh is better than his. Well, not really, but I'm not gonna admit it to anyone other than me, and probably him.

"Okay sorry, I'll fix it" He said and ruffled it more "Its okay, just stop" I said and grabbed his hands, he smiled, showing his cute dimples.

This is illegal. I pinched his cheeks and he kissed my forehead.

"Remember the first time I asked you out?" He asked and we sat properly with our hands intertwined. "Yes, but I was the one who asked you out" I said and he giggled.

"I was too shy to ask you out after saying my feelings" He said and laughed, I laughed as well. "Yea you were, that's why I was even the one who asked you to be my boyfriend" I said.

We laughed a little more "But at least I was the one who proposed" He said and I nodded. "Yeah, that was good" I said and it became quiet.

Just a comfortable silence, except for the kids running around, the only sound I could hear was his breathing, and mine too of course.

"We were in the park for our first day right?" He asked, breaking the silence. "Yeah, just like now haha" I said and he giggled.

"I was supposed to get you flowers, smeraldo flowers, they are so pretty and they suit you, but why did you not let me choose those?" He asked.

I sighed "Those flowers are not for this relationship, I don't want to hide anything from you, I just want us to be happy" I said, a tear or two escaping from my eyes.

"Really? You believe in flower meanings too? I mean, its okay, they must be true anyway" He said and hugged me, kissing the top of my head.

"And don't worry, I won't let anything bad happen to our relationship. So let's just happy, because I love you so much" He said and I nodded

"I love you too, the meaning behind the flower was just too sad, it even made me cry haha" I said and he pat my back.

"Dummy" He said "I'm your dummy though" I said "Cheesy, overused, denied, but true" He said and laughed.

We separated and sit in silence once again. It was not a long silence though, I decided to speak up.

"If you had to live through just one day, I mean just a repetition of a day, a loop, what would you do?" I asked and he looked at me sadly.

"Everyday is the same day for me anyway, small changes here and there but same routine which is making me sick, t-that was before I met you though! But still yeah, so I would just live through it" He answered.

"But isn't it sad? Waking up every morning to see that you are trapped in one day, seeing the same numbers in your phone over and over again" I said.

"Is something wrong? You seem off" He said "Nah nothing is wrong, just a random thought, too boring haha" I said.

"Ah I was so worried, hold on, I'll go get something for us to eat" He said and walked away. For some reason, I wanted to pull him back, but I couldn't...

I looked at the children. Singing, dancing, playing games, running around.

The atmosphere was just light and cheerful. So I drowned in my thoughts.

What if I never got out of that loop? Then all of this would never happen... Could I ever be happy? When can I stop hiding what I feel? Would I even be looking at these kids right now?

I stopped when I heard my name being called.

It was Joonie, from across the street he waved showing the food he bought.

This made me feel like deja vù, nonetheless, I waved back with a smile.

He crossed the street.

Now I know why this scene was familiar.

This happened in the past before.

But just like then,

I couldn't stop it from happening.

----------------------------------------------------------

When you just got out of writer's block and you accidentally deleted it...

It was not exactly what I wrote but its the same thing that happened anyway :<

I couldn't think of a NamJin date, so this is a close enough to what I wanted to happen.

And besides, its a good entrance to the special surprise chapter...

I have no idea what's gonna happen in the end for the bts universe, I'm just assuming Jin got out of the loop.

And everyone went to 'euphoria', yes I'm reading the webtoon Save Me too, but I'm just thinking of the theory about euphoria.

I'm not sure what's gonna happen to the special chapter tho...

I'm still thinking haha

I think I can end this Namjin special chapter in a happy ending...

Maybe...

Have a great day/night! Stay Awesome and Happy! Good Bye

-Yoozy