Chapter 10

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jimin POV

We went to the kingdom, its all broken and dirty. "Chanyeol, do you have contacts with the maids and servants?" I asked "Yes Master" Chanyeol said. "Please call them, so that we can fix this." I said "We need to put things in order" I added, "Yes Master" Chanyeol said as he contacted the maids and servants.

I didn't remember anything so I knew I was gonna be lost, but the kingdom feels so familiar so I followed my gut feeling. I ended up at a room named Chimmy... I opened the room.  It was all dusted and cracks are everywhere... I saw a grand piano... There is a violin here and a guitar, I opened it, it looks new and barely used.

"I don't want to play the violin or the guitar! I want a different instrument!" Chimmy said "Oh Chim... how about the piano?" I said "Good Idea big bro! Mom! Dad! Please!!" Chim said and that was the start of her liking the piano.

I went outside and went to the next room, my room. It was a plain bedroom, pastel blue walls, a green king sized bed, and a few vanities, a full length and another one on a table. There is a nightstand with a lamp on it too, there are pictures, a bit worn out and torn though so I can't see the faces that much.

I stopped at a hanged note (paper in a picture frame and it is hanged by a nail).. It was a bit old and worn out but I can still manage to read the words.

'For you, I can pretend to be happy even though I'm hurting'

A lot of them are hanged on the walls

'We are destined by DNA'

Pfft as if thats true..

'Not Today, we will survive'

This looked like I was going through a war or something pfft..

'When spring comes... I can finally see you again, I can finally hold you again, I miss you'

(This is my fave song, kinda makes me emotional T^T)

Well this just sends a sad message...

'My blood, sweat and tears are all yours'

'Save me from this evil'

'Burn everything so I can forget everything '

(I think this isn't the message they were going for but meh)

I stopped reading when I read the last one.

'Come to my Magic Shop, lets look through the universe and be happy, with me'

It felt like I didn't wrote that. Its beautiful and poetic like the others but it isn't my handwriting. Is it Chim's writing?

"Bro what are you doing?" Chimmy said looking at my writing "We are destined by DNA?, haha cheesy much? Are you doing quotes or something? Hmm I know!" She said and reached for a paper and a pen.

"Come to my Magic Shop, lets look through the universe and be happy, with me" I read. "I thought about a story... there is this guy that is troubled by the world... he has no one to help him, until he met this girl, a wizard that has a Magic Shop, I'll let you read about that story someday bro!" She said

"I'm excited" I said "Um... if you can't wait anymore... I always store it at the chest or under the bed..." She said

Right after the memory, I ran to her room.

I opened the chest.. Nothing but dress up toys, a bit of money, and other toys. I lift the bed and saw a brown book that looks like a journal. I sat on the bed and opened it.