Chapter 16

We arrived,  and walked towards the guard whom are beside the gate. "Name and business?" The guard said. I am wearing sunglasses and a face mask (the one they wear to cover their nose and mouth)

I took off my sunglasses and face mask.

"Prince Park Jimin, I'm here to meet Princess Kim Sunny" I said and the guard bowed "Come in Prince Jimin" The guard said with a small smile.

I step in then... "Halt! Only the prince can come in" The guard said to my friends. Some of them grunted with an angry expression and the others just shown an emotionless expression.

"Please let them in, they are my friends, they are here to accompany me" I said and the guard nodded, he let my friends in.

"I'm so going to kill that guard" Taehyung said. Oh by the way, Jennie and Jisoo already left earlier. "Its fine Tae, let's go" Yoongi said and went to my side. He held my hand.... "You'll be a cat soon, good luck" he squeezed my hand and let go. "Someone's close" Jungkook said with a mocking grin. I rolled my eyes, as we went inside.

"Prince Jimin!" A woman wearing a red gown smiled. "Princess Sunny?" I said. She giggled then nod. "My father is in the throne room, come! Oh and are you Prince Jimin's friends?" She said still a smile plastered on her face. "Yes we are, we are just accompanying him, he is you know, shy" Namjoon said. "Oh haha, okay Jim- Prince Jimin, do your friends still want to come with you?" Princess Sunny asked.

I looked at my friends, and made a pleading look. Yoongi sighed, "Yes please, may we?" Yoongi said. Princess Sunny nodded. "Princess Sunny nice castle" Hoseok said. Jin slapped his shoulder making me chuckle "Why thank you.....?" Princess Sunny said "Hoseok" he said with a smile. "Ok here we are.... father!" Princess Sunny said. "My dear, who are they?" The king said.

"Prince Jimin and his friends" Princess Sunny said, her smile fading. The kind nodded and widened his eyes.

"Wait, Prince Jimin..... please come in" The king said, we all went in. There is a table and 10 seats, it looks like a dining table to me. "Please sit" The king said. I sat next to Princess Sunny, Yoongi sat next to me. Hoseok next, then Jungkook holding Taehyung, Jin and Namjoon.

"What a pleasure to finally meet you Prince Jimin" Princess Sunny weakly smiled. "A pleasure indeed" The king said. "So, why are you visiting?" The king continued.

"I-I wanted to visit her" I said nervously and pointed to Princess Sunny. "Oh of course, your fiancee am I right?" the king smirked. I grabbed Yoongi's hand and squeezed it hard since I was so nervous, he rubbed his thumb on the back of my hand. I hesitantly nodded.

"Alright so when is the wedding father?" Princess Sunny said with a forced smile. The king cleared his throat and Princess Sunny's smile faded. "Tomorrow or the day after, what do you think Prince Jimin?" The king said, I gulped.

"Today's Tuesday..... so how about F-Friday?" I said. Yoongi squeezed my hand. "O-Ok! Father.... wh-what do you say?" Princess Sunny said

"If the prince wants that then I will allow...." The king said, I nodded, I slowly let go of Yoongi's hand and stood up "Wh-Where are you going Prince Jimin?" Princess Sunny asked

"I'm going to discuss things with my dear brother, may I, your highness?" I said "Well then, we will come to the kingdom tomorrow to discuss more of the wedding" The king grinned.

"I-I will accompany them to the main exit" Princess Sunny stood up, my friends standing soon after and we left.

"If I may, can I talk to Prince Jimin privately?" Princess Sunny said. "Sure thing" Jin said with a smile, my friends left. Yoongi gave me a quick glance and left as well.