Special Ending: Born Singer

09/02/19
********
Jimin POV

The time finally came.

"2!3! Bang! Tan! Annyeonghaseyo! Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida!"

As we looked around the dorms, memories rushing in our minds as we hear the laughs and giggles spent.

"Bangtan Bangtan! Bang Bangtan!"

Cheers, as we filmed our Run, our Vlives. We went through different challenges and stress but now we are here. Many fans crying for our disappearance

"2!3! Bang! Tan! We are! BTS!"

We went all around the whole world, not minding how much we need rest, as long as ARMY is happy, we are happy

All night writing different kinds of songs and making different kinds of beats, every new one unique from the other as the others danced for a new choreography

We really made a great team, a great family

"Hey you, what’s your dream? Is that all your dream is?"

Started from rock bottom, no one knew our name, doing free concerts on a different country was our start, now everyone is cheering our names and paying all their money for us.

You didn't need to do that, simply taking care of yourself is enough for us.

"You are my everything, everything"

ARMY, we love you dearly and you show us your love every single day, even defending us from fake fans and haters, we really owe you huh?

I know there was some fanwars but in the end you all are trying to be mature and support us every way you can.

But let's all love and support our idols okay? I think that would be what every idol wanted for their fans, even if loyal or multifandom, I hope there is no more fanwars...

We just want what's good for you.

"Everybody say NO! It can’t be any later,
Don’t be trapped in someone else’s dream"

"What is it that you really want? Why are you shaking up my heart?"

"Let’s run run run again! It’s ok to be injured
I am happy enough even though I can’t get you"

"Will you stay by my side? Will you promise me? If I let go of your hand, you’ll fly away and break"

"Forever we are young. Even when I fall and hurt myself, I keep running toward my dream"

"It’s dangerous how wrecked I am. Save me because I can’t get a grip on myself"

"My blood, sweat and tears, take away, my last dance"

"It's okay come on when I say one two three forget it. Erase all sad memories, hold my hand and smile"

"Snowflakes are falling, getting farther away
I miss you"

"My cold heart, has forgotten how to call you
But I’m not lonely, I’m fine, I’m fine"

"Probably in our past life and in our next lives.
We’ll be together forever, DNA"

"In order to release your hand right now
I gotta let you know that I need to let you go"

"I want to hold you one more time before you disappear. Crystal flies high to reach you, its always you, crystal snow"

"I can’t show you my weakness. So I’m putting on a mask to go see you, but I still want you"

"This place will be waiting for you. It’s ok to believe, it’ll comfort you, this Magic Shop"