Chapter 21

-----------------------------------------------------

"Let's dye your hair blonde!" Yoongi said. "No" I said while he kept bugging me to dye my hair blonde.

"Oh come on!" Yoongi whined. "Its weird that you are the childish whiney guy for once." I said he sighed "My bad" he said and ruffled my hair.

"Your hair is just so soft, fluffy and addicting" He chuckled and I sighed.

"Hey, where is V and Jennie?" I asked and Yoongi called Jennie.

"Hello Baby?" Yoongi said

"Help.... Yoongi.... please" Jennie squeaked Yoongi widened his eyes.

"Where are you?!" Yoongi said panic visible on his face.

".... Do you know where the tuna market is? GorighttothealleyhurrypleasemeandVaregonnadie!"
Jennie hurriedly said and hanged up.

How did I heard what she said? Oh the phone is on speaker.

"Let's go" Yoongi grabbed my wrist and ran towards the tuna market. We ran to the alley and saw 4 guys, Jennie and V tied together. "He is taking so long" The tallest guy of the 4 said with a grunt. V and Jennie's mouths are taped so they couldn't speak.

"This woman doesn't have any money what a waste of time" the shortest guy said. V saw us and he widened his eyes. I can see he is giving us a look... its like 'Get away! They are dangerous!' Jennie saw us too and gave us the same look but her eyes softened as if she was pleading.

"What are you two looking at?" The tallest guy said about to turn to look at us. Jennie coughed and blew away the tape. "I said you guys stink!" Jennie said and the tallest guy laughed. "No can do missy, also keep quiet if you don't want tape again" The shortest guy said.

"They arrived" The red haired guy said. "I knew it" The tallest guy said and faced us. "Hello Yoongi and what's his name" The tallest guy smirked. "Let them go" Yoongi said in a cold tone.

"No way, lend us money and they are off the hook" The blonde said. "No, if they don't give money we will sell her ourselves" The tallest guy said "Gross" I said.

I ran out of the alley "That guy is trying to escape!!" one of the guys said. I hid behind a bush. "Let him go we don't need pretty boy" another guy said, I returned in cat form.

I walked towards the tallest. This guy must be the leader and the toughest, I'll take him.

"Get this cat out of here" The tallest guy said. Maybe a change of plans..... The shortest approached me. I jumped and scratched his head.

Wounds there, blood here, bruises here, oh this is getting gory. I poked the guy's eye with my claw and he fell on the ground screaming in agonizing pain. The rest of the guys are already trying to beat up Yoongi.

Jennie and V were only tied by a rope so I scratched the rope and they were free. I jumped on the tallest guy.... uhhh he is so tough. He pulled my tail and threw me, I landed in the trash can. I was feeling weak.....

I don't want to give up, for Yoongi, Jennie and V.....

I jumped out of the trash can and felt every part of my body weaken. I lay down, unable to walk.... The tallest guy was already on the ground, I already poked his eye earlier before he pulled my tail. The 4 of them are unconcious.

"JIMIN!!!" Yoongi screamed his voice cracking. "No Jiminie please don't leave me" Yoongi cried. "I'm always here with you" I said... "I badly need sleep" I said..... "I won't go anywhere, I just need a little rest" I said.

Yoongi carried me "Y-You stink" Jennie stuttered as tears fall from her eyes and I closed my eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------

I missed you guys ;-;

But I am back! :D

You can't expect a new chapter every day though...

Last week was all about tests...

I only got to touch my phone 2 times and it was to know what the projects were ;-;

And to chat with my author friends who are a thousand times more amazing than me

And I am not even amazing lmao XD

But you guys are!

When I mean guys, I meant both boys and girls...and nonbinary ppl.

Also HopeKook 😍😍

A lot of things are happening in this picture tho XD

V looks so mad and he is like pointing at hopekook instead of where he is actually pointing 😂😂

Jimin looked so confused 😂😂

And Namjin is trying to act ñike everything is okay 😂😂

While Yoongi....... He just pose for the camera *swaeg* 😂😂

Jhope looked so happy and Jungkook look liked he did it willingly 😂😂💜💖💜

I remembered the punishment before tho...😂😂😂💜💜💜

Do what you love most

Take care of yourselves and stay healthy :)

You are beautiful inside and out so don't forget that.

"Love Yourself"~ BTS

Have a great day/night! Stay Awesome and Happy! Good Bye

-Yoozy