Chapter 27

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

Time moved when Taehyung died, after he vanished, it was already midnight. Fireworks were everywhere, and Jungkook wasn't happy.

"Happy New Year.... Taehyung.." Jungkook whispered to himself. "Hello there! Happy New Year! Here a free balloon" A kid said and gave Jungkook a balloon.

"Hey kid..." Jungkook called "Yes Mr?" The little girl said "What is your name?" He asked "Vee, what is yours Mr?" She asked "Jungkook, where are your parents? You are all alone..." He said

"I have none Mr Jungkook, I am an orphan, helping the balloon man" She said."Oh, I pity you, it must be hard to be alone huh?" He said

"Yes Mr Jungkook, but people care for me, the balloon man even gave me the name Vee, it was always us two" She said

"How old are you?" Jungkook asked "7, sir" She said.

"Oh no!" Someone screamed from a distance. "Oh no, Mr Balloon Man...." Vee ran towards the crowd.

"Vee..." The balloon man called weakly. "Mr Balloon Man, why didn't you took your pills today? We need you to go to the doctor!" Vee cried.

"No need Vee, take care of yourself, be nice and smile for me ok?" The balloon man said and Vee nodded. "Good Bye, Vee" He said and closed his eyes.

"No!!" Vee shouted and sobbed. Jungkook walked towards Vee and hugged the little girl. "Its alright, its ok Vee" Jungkook said

"Mr Balloon Man is gone Mr Jungkook!" Vee said "I am all alone again, I miss him Mr Jungkook!" Vee said and sobbed again.

"Come with me Vee, the helpers are here, they will try to save Mr Balloon Man" Jungkook said and carried Vee.

They went to the hospital but it was too late. "He died because of heart cancer. At 12:05 AM" the doctor said. "M-Mr Balloon Man..." Vee said and hugged Jungkook tighter.

"I am so sorry, there is nothing we could do" The doctor said and left. "Vee its okay, I will take care of you from now on" Jungkook said and Vee nodded.

She cried again, then fell asleep and they went home. "Hey Jungkook, who is the kid?" Hoseok said "Vee, she lost her caregiver, so I decided to take care of her from now on" Jungkook said.

"Oh, hey, why does it feel like we are missing something?" Namjoon said "Not something, someone" Jungkook said "Nevermind that, something happened in the kingdom" Yoongi said.

"My brother and Sunny fell in love" Jimin said and everyone said woah except Jungkook and Vee. "They will get married next week! Hey Yoongi hyung, we should get married soon" Jimin said

"Soon Jiminie" Yoongi said and pinched Jimin's cheeks "Oww that hurts hyungie" Jimin said and hugged Yoongi "Sorry baby" Yoongi said and kissed the top of Jimin's head.

"Eww get a room" Jin said and threw a spoon at them. They just chuckled and they didn't even notice that Jungkook went to his room.

Jungkook's POV

I put Vee on the bed and sat down. "Our most beloved people left us today Vee" Jungkook said.

She opened her eyes and sat up. "Its okay Mr Jungkook" She said "Call me, Appa, I will adopt you Vee" I said and grin. She smiled happily and hugged me.

*After a month*

We have been slightly happy, everyone but me forgot about Taehyung because of the spell.