Chapter 24

---------------------------------------------

Jimin POV

*Next Morning*

"I will be back, I just need to make Yoongi hyung babysit our little angels" I said and transformed into a cat.

"Of f*cking course, I forgot about this one" I said and let Sunny carry me.

The sleepy kids are trying to stand still. "Let's go" Sunny said and walked towards Yoongi's house.

"Oh Jimin-" Yoongi stopped his tracks when he saw Sunny. "Bastard" Yoongi glared. "Feisty, don't worry I don't love Jimin" Sunny said.

"The point genius" Yoongi said "Don't worry Yoongi, I love you not her" I said "What the fuck, you are okay with this?" Yoongi said

"Of course I am, as long as I love you" I said and he groaned "You seriously didn't love her?" He asked "Yoongs I thought I was clear?" I said

"Its like you want to get rid of me" I said and Yoongi shook his head "Sorry, I was just worried..." He said

"She is one tough cookie picking a bastard than a god-like human being" Yoongi said and I giggled.

"Anyways, the kids will stay here right?" Yoongi asked and Sunny nodded "We needed to do important business" Sunny said

"By important business, you mean-" Yoongi was cut off when Yoonji pulled his shirt "U-Uncul Y-Yunki, w-what is, 'what the f-fak'?" Yoonji asked innocently, shit.

"Y-Yoonji that is bad bad word" Yoongi said

"Why u say it when it is bad bad word?" Jihoon asked

"It was habit, sorry" Yoongi said "Yoonji, Jihoon please don't copy whatever uncul yunki's saying" Sunny said

"Yes eomma" Jihoon said and Yoonji giggled.

"Have fun" Yoongi said and carried the kids towards the living room. "I'll stay a bit" I said and walked/crawled? Idk, whatever cats do to walk around.

Towards the living room. I crawled to Yoongi's lap. He strokes my fur as we watched.... Wtf..

"Ladybug! Ladybug!" Yoonji and Jihoon cheered. They clapped and sang along the frickin opening song.

"What? They are kids" Yoongi shrugged and continued stroking my fur. "Mirwacyulus~" Jihoon sang.

(You already know what the show is lmao XD)

We just kept watching until the kids fell asleep. "Its like crawling to Hell and back" I said and Yoongi chuckled.

"Calm down, its not that bad" Yoongi said "How can they not guess who those two are but they can guess who the villains are?" I said and Yoongi laughed.

"Its a kids' show" Yoongi said in between his laughs. "I gotta go, I need to do my paper works" I said and Yoongi hugged me. "No~ Let's cuddle" Yoongi said.

I transformed into a human and he hugged me tighter. "You are clingy today" I said "Don't you want me to?" Yoongi smirked.

The next thing I knew, he kissed me. It isn't a rough kiss but a passionate and soft one.

We separated to catch out breaths and attached our lips again. Its addicting

Suddenly, Yoonji moved so I instantly pushed him and stood up from his lap, yup, during our kissing session I sat on his lap.

"Daddy?" Yoonji said half awake. "Why were you kissy uncul?" Yoonji asked and I felt heat all over my face, I must be as red as a tomato by now.

"I love him Yoonji, he loves me too" Yoongi said and Yoonji gasped "What about mummy?" Yoonji asked