Chapter 29

Yoongi POV

We arrived in Daegu, and we walked towards an old house, it was quite big but its no mansion. "This is my Appa's house" I said and he squeezed my hand.

"You still want to visit him?" Jimin asked in concern "We are here already, and I want to show him what I won in life when they all left me" I said with a chuckle. He blushed and we walked towards the door.

I knocked and it was opened by a little boy "Hello sir, what are you doing here?" He asked "Can I talk to Mr Min? I am just someone he knows" I said trying to fake a smile

"Oh, okay, Grandpaaaa! Someone wants to talk to you" The little boy said and an older male probably in his 50s already, to be specific, my dad came with an angry expression.

"Oh its you" He said and ruffled his grandson's hair. "Well dad, I'm glad you still remember me" I said "Glad? Well I am depressed that I still remember you" He said

"Look dad, I just wanna see how you were going, and I want to introduce you to my boyfriend" I said "Hah! Boyfriend? See? No woman loves you! Haha good thing you left" He said

"Well I am delighted that I left, because you will never be king" I said and he looked at me with confusion "You must be going crazy, what kind of nonsense are you saying?" He said

"Well this treasure of mine is actually a prince" I said and he looked at me with shock "You must be kidding, you are a failure, how could you be with a prince?" He said with anger.

"By the way, did you keep in touch with Jihoon?" I asked "Ji-who?" He said "Your youngest son, who got adopted because of his careless parents" I said, he was about to punch me but Jimin held my dad's fist.

"Nice to meet you sir, I am Prince Jimin, and if you lay even a finger on my belongings, I will hang your head on the palace gate, do you understand me?" Jimin said with authority, it actually made me shiver.

"B-Belongings?" My father stuttered. "Yes because I claim your son as mine and mine only, so if you ever hurt him, things will get bloody" Jimin said and pushed my dad harshly. Good thing that little boy already walked back inside.

"I-I'm sorry son, I'm sorry P-Prince Jimin, Y-Yoongi, I don't know where Jihoon is anymore, b-but your mother must still be in Daegu" He said "Thank you dad, I hope you and your family-" I said but Jimin pulled me away already.

"Woah there feisty prince, we don't even know where my mother is" I said "I'm sorry Yoongi hyung, your dad just made my blood boil" He said "Right, anyways, we should visit Jihoon first" I said and he nodded.

We walked towards the house near the park. Where I left Jihoon. I knocked and a woman opened the door

"Hello there, what brings you here?" She asked "Can I talk to Jihoon?" I asked "Ji-who?" She asked, why must she repeat what dad said? Can they just ask 'who' instead of putting Ji?

"Umm your son?" I asked "Woozi? Wait, who are you?" She asked "I am someone he knows" I said and she nodded hesitantly.

"He just arrived from Busan yesterday, he grew up there because we moved there for his father's job, although I went back here after a few years" She said. "Come in, I'll call him" She asked and we went in.

"Does Jihoon know?" Jimin asked "I don't know" I said and we just sit on the couch.

Jihoon walked down and... Woah, we kinda look like each other, well we are long lost brothers

"Hey doppelganger, whoever you are and his friend, why are you here?" He asked "I never knew you are like that, Jihoon" I said and he looked at me with shock, if he says Ji-who, I'm gonna stab this author