Chapter 23

----------------------------------------------

Jimin POV

"Yoongi hyung...." I spoke softly "Hmm?" He asked "I gotta go home, the kids are probably waiting, Chanyeol and Sunny might have already been bored stalling them" I said

"Why so soon?" He asked and held my hands "I'll come visit when I have the time, probably next week or the day after tomorrow" I said

"Ok" He said and stood up from the bed. "Is V already with Jungkook?" I asked and we looked at the guest room seeing a cat sleeping, on the bed of course...

"I'll get him to Jungkook first" I said and Yoongi shook his head "I'll drive you" He said and I nodded.

He carried Taehyung and went outside.

"How did you get a car by the way?" I asked "I bought it" He said and I nodded. Once we got in the car, I transformed into a cat.

We drove road to road until finally we are outside of Jungkook's house. Yoongi carried V and knocked on Jungkook's door.

The door opened and a sleepy Jungkook got out of the house.

"V!" Jungkook said and took V from Yoongi's arms "Thank you hyung!" Jungkook said and hugged V tightly

"Its no problem, but Jiminie almost risked his life just for Jennie and V" Yoongi said and Jungkook's jaw dropped.

"Is he okay?!" Jungkook worriedly said. "Don't worry he is okay, but he needs to go back to the kingdom" Yoongi said

"Okay, thank you again" Jungkook said and Yoongi returned to the car. "Is he okay?" I asked "Of course he is, he was just worried sick" Yoongi said.

"Mhm okay" I said. We drove to the kingdom, once we arrived, I hugged him.

"See you when I see you!" I said and he chuckled "Sure, bye" He said and I nodded.

I let him go, but he kissed my forehead first. Then I got out of the car "Take care hyung" I said and he nodded.

I walked towards the gate, "King?!" The guard whisper-shouted

"Please don't tell anyone, I needed some fresh air" I said and the guard nodded.

He let me in and I sneak towards the window of my office.

I finished about 3 papers and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, I saw something awful, if it was real..

Jihyun kissing Sunny...

Sunny opened her left eye and closed it again....

They separated and Jihyun smirked. I pretended to have an angered expression

"What did I just see?" I said with a cold tone "Sunny is cheating, I am better than you bastard" he said

"Why aren't you king?" I said with a cold tone and glared at Sunny who has a terrified expression, nice acting I guess.

Sunny stood up and hugged my arm "Thanks for leaving" She whispered "I am so sorry J-Jimin! I-I was a-alone" Sunny said and cried.

"Let Go" I said with the coldest tone I could do. She hugged me and sobbed "D-Don't leave me!"

"Go with my brother" I said and pushed her, not gently but a little harsh.

She fell on the floor and sobbed louder. "D-Dad?" I heard a child's voice, oh no, the acting must have been too much.

I speed walk towards the kids who has tears falling from their eyes, with a terrified expression.

"B-Babies" I said and hugged the two. "W-Why you p-push M-Mum?" Jihoon asked.