NamJin Special Chapter Pt. 2

Jin POV

Suddenly, loud sirens and the cries of the poor children was all I could hear. How could that bubbly atmosphere turn into something like this?

It was a hit and run, the vehicle was driving so fast not seeing Namjoon, I didn't even see the vehicle itself. They put Namjoon on a stretcher and carred him in.

I carried Jeongin and we went in the ambulance with Namjoon. I tried shaking him carefully yet rapidly. "Joonie baby please stay with me, wake up" I repeatedly said, my tears falling.

Jeongin was sobbing while yelling 'Papa' I hugged Jeongin tightly while Namjoon was slowly closing his eyes. "J-Jin, Jeongin... I l-love you" He weakly said before closing his eyes.

We kept trying to shake him, even the nurses were trying to stop us cause it might injure him more. We waited outside of the emergency room and I tried to comfort Jeongin.

A few minutes later, probably an hour... A doctor came out of the emergency room. "Family of Kim Namjoon?" He asked "I'm his husband and this is our son" I said and Jeongin nodded.

He looked at us with a disgusted look before shaking his head. "The vehicle must have hit him too hard, he bumped his head and he had a lot of wounds and bruises, too much blood was lost" He said.

"Thankfully, he could surely recover, so no need to worry, we can just wait it out for a few weeks-" He was cut off by a female doctor.

"What kind of nonsense are you spouting, I know you're homophobic but no need to lie. Like he said, he can recover but only for a few days, he's not in a too much critical condition" She said and the male doctor nervously laughed

"He didn't bump his head but he did slightly bend his arm which is not too important, so no broken bones, he recieved wounds and bruises though, which will heal eventually, just give him time to rest and recover" She said with a gentle smile.

"And as for you, I'm this close to reporting you" She said and the male doctor just shrugged. "He usually lies to patients when he doesn't like them, don't worry" She said and I nodded.

"I'm Doctor Kiesh" She said and held her hand out. I took her hand "Kim Seokjin" I said and she nodded. Wait, her name seems so familiar... Oh-

"Do you know Cheonsa?" I asked and she widened her eyes "How did you know my sister?" She asked "Well, Cheonsa is my friend's girlfriend" I said and she nodded.

"Hoseok is your friend right?" She asked and I nodded. "I thought Cheonsa was hanging out with you?" I asked "Ah that girl, she just uses me as an excuse to date with her guy" She said shaking her head.

I just laughed and saw Jeongin who wanted to go in the emergency room. "No no baby, later" I said ruffling his hair. "Okay... " He said fiddling with his shirt.

"Its gonna be okay baby, Daddy is gonna be okay" I said and he nodded, showing a small smile.

A few days later we visited Namjoon who was transferred to a normal room. "Hi Joonie" I greeted him who immediately looked at us.

He weakly smiled and gestured for us to come near him. "Its so boring hereeee I missed you two" He said and we hugged him, not too tightly though because he was still healing.

"I love you daddd" Jeongin cried as he hugged Namjoon. Namjoon chuckled and hugged him, they are so cute, I love these two... Namjoon smiled at me and gestured for me to hug him and Jeongin.

The little group hug became a cuddle party, thankfully the nurse was kind so it was olay for us to climb on his bed and hug him. "Be careful next time okay...? We don't  want to lose you" I said kissing his forehead.

"I told you, I will never let anything happen to this relationship" He said and gave me a peck, Jeongin giggled.

"Best fathers I could ever wish for" He said snuggling on our chests. I really love this man, he took me out of my misery, we adopted Jeongin and became a happy family.

It was everything I wanted at this time, just a day of piece, us three together cuddling on a bed. Nothing else but silence and our heart beats beating as one.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Ik its short but its part 2 😅
I've been busy with school and ugh akfhwkjdh
I love the game, Jimin is so cute UwU
I'm just-

-----------------------------------------------------------Ik its short but its part 2 😅I've been busy with school and ugh akfhwkjdhI love the game, Jimin is so cute UwUI'm just-

Have a great day/night! Stay Awesome and Happy! Good Bye

-Yoozy