Chapter 4

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jimin POV

I feel like my whole world was destroyed when Yoongi said that he has a crush on a girl. I felt sad, weakened, angry......... I don't know...... I just.... Want to tell him that I'm really a human boy trying to find my past and to put away this hex....

*Earlier*

When Yoongi said good night. I tried to sleep but I couldn't, then I heard footsteps...

It was Yoongi. "Ah I couldn't sleep" Yoongi said "You couldn't sleep too?" He said "Well I'll just watch a nice movie" Yoongi said and turned on the TV, searching through Netflix. "Found it" He said, a satisfied grin on his face.

*Present*

"Its 6:00 AM" Yoongi said. He paused the movie we were currently watching, he took my little bed and placed it in front of me so I went to it. He also brought my bowl, there is already food and water, I ate the food and drank the water.

He goes to the kitchen. I heard the stove open and saw him cooking. I felt so bored.... I went to the Kumamon toy, put it in between my lips or whatever you call the lips of a cat. I went back to my bed and scratched it, biting is as well.

Even though its new it looks so worn out, good thing I have another one, I kept scratching it, then Yoongi arrived, plate in hand and eating. He sat down on the couch and played the movie.

After the movie ended I went to Yoongi's lap. "I don't know how to sleep when you are on my lap so I'll just let you sleep with me on my bed" Yoongi said carrying me, we went to the bed. He put me down and I fell asleep, Yoongi besides me.

The following day, I saw the clock reading 7:50 am. I jumped off the bed while Yoongi was still sleeping I went to my Kumamon Toy, and scratched it, then I transformed into a human. Taehyung arrived "Woah! Are you Jimin?! You are!" He meowed, yet I still understood.

"Yeah, I have this hex that I will be a cat, I can transform into a human and go back to being a cat after 10 minutes, I can go back to being a human after an hour" I explained, since there was no more reason to hide it.

"Does Yoongi know?" Taehyung asked, looking around, probably trying to find my owner.

"No, its just our little secret" I said scratching his head, he purred.

"Jungkook is outside, he just wanted to pay a visit and we can play together" Taehyung said

"So should I call you V now?" I said, continuing to scratch his neck that had his little v-shaped white fur.

"You decide I don't really care" V said, obviously enjoying.

"I know you're Jimin cause you are wearing a necklace, 'Jimin' is on it." V said, raising his paw to point at my necklace.

I transformed into a cat again when Jungkook quietly went in "Jimin! Is your owner asleep? Honestly why am I talking to you?" Jungkook chuckled as he walked in, looking around."Yoongi hyung!" He called out, soon enough, the mentioned male ran down the stairs hurriedly.

"Oh Jungkook hi" Yoongi greeted, fixing his clothes and hair. Yoongi looked at the clock "Oh no, Jennie is coming in 10 minutes, grab Jimin and V please, I'll just take a shower and brush my teeth" Yoongi rushed to the bathroom.

"Ooh~ Seeing your little crush huh?" Jungkook teased, wiggling his eyebrows even though the other couldn't see him.

"Shut up" Yoongi said, bluntly.

"You know, you obviously have a crush on her, well we will keep your little secret" Jungkook smiled softly.

"We?" Yoongi asked, peaking out of the bathroom, one of his eyebrows raised in confusion.