Chapter 3

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi came back with the others. "Oh you have a new friend Jimin?" Jungkook asked, noticing the new cat inside the cage.

"Why is he in a cage? And uh, mud?" Jin said.

"Cats can't talk, Genius" Yoongi said carrying me. He sat on the couch and played with my fur.

"Jimin!" Taehyung called but I'm sure its only a meow for them.

"Shut up" I meowed.

"They're talking to each other" Namjoon commented happily.

"Wait this cat! I know this cat! This cat is always in my trash cans.... Honestly I want to keep him, I just love cats and dogs" Jungkook said

"Then keep him" Yoongi said.

Jungkook opened the cage and Taehyung jumped off to get to me. I jumped from Yoongi's arms and ran. I stopped in the bathroom. "Clean up you idiot" I said

"Oh haha sorry! I don't know them" Taehyung said.

He turned on the faucet with his paws and washed his paws, after that he turned off the faucet. "They are my owner and my owner's friends" I informed him. We took some cloths from the cleaning tools here and went to the living room. We cleaned up the mud that Taehyung made

"When did cats became like that?" Jin asked.

"Amazing! I'm totally keeping this cat" Jungkook said.

After we cleaned up, they took the cloths from us and put them in the bathroom. Yoongi grabbed me and put me inside my little bed.

He fed me, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung and they waved goodbye. "Oh I'll name you V cause you have this V shape on your neck" Jungkook pointed to Taehyung's neck and tickled him making Taehyung meow out loud.

Edit: meow as in lol... huh..

"See ya guys" Jungkook said, laughing softly.

"Bye Kooks" The three of them said. I waved making them say aww.

Its getting late, you two should go home" Yoongi said

"Its freaking 1:00 pm and you say it's late?" Jin said. Namjoon chuckled.
"Sleepy rock fine lets go Joonie" Jin said and the both of them left.

"Finally! I'll go to sleep see ya Jiminie" Yoongi said, I meowed.

"Its just 1:00 pm... it must be so hot now uhh, let's go outing" Yoongi said "W-Meow" I said

"Were you going to say something than meow?" He looked at me in shock, I slowly shook my head making him more confused. "What? Can you understand me or something?" Yoongi said.

"Ah whatever I must be going crazy. I can't believe I'm taking you out, its better if you were a dog" Yoongi said. I feel crying but I don't want to, he doesn't accept me.."You're great and cute though.. Why won't I accept you?" He added as he carried me again.

He put me on his bed I just got comfortable when.... "I know that you are my cat but don't be like me sleepyhead" Yoongi chuckled and carried me downstairs, ah this is making me dizzy.

"I'm treating you like a human I'm stupid" Yoongi said putting me in the freaking car as a cat."Lets just have a walk in the park" Yoongi said. We arrived and we walked. He sat on the bench, I jumped to the bench but landing on the edge then slowly fell down.

Yoongi chuckled and he carried me. He caressed my fur, not now.... I don't wanna sleep in this great moment.... "You are acting like a real friend, a brother or whatever" Yoongi said.
He put a leash on me.... I'm not a dog but whatever.

We went to a little diner, he hid me under the table "I would like some fries and a soda." He said the waitress nodded before going to the counter, after a few minutes, she arrived. She put the food on the table as I can see and she walked off.

I climbed to Yoongi's lap and succeeded. He pat me on the head before giving me fries. "Is it bad for cats?" Yoongi said. Hey I don't know how or why but I'm still a human!

He fed me until half of the fries are left which he ate it himself. He also just drank half of the soda and bring it while we were walking, he paid for the food before leaving. "I think I'm going crazy" Yoongi said "I feel like I need to treat you like a human being when you're clearly not" He rambled on. "Let's go home" Yoongi added, he carried me and we went back home, by car of course.

"I want you to meet someone tomorrow" Yoongi said "She isn't that special but she was my childhood friend just like Jungkook, Namjoon and Jin" Yoongi said, we arrived. I jumped off his arms and went to my little bed immediately. I fell asleep the moment I lay on it.

Yoongi POV

I dont know if you should meet her or not, she is really nice and beautiful, energetic too, we get along pretty well. Heck why am I hesitating to call her over tomorrow? I just want her to meet my pet cat, so I called her.

"Ah... Yoongi! Its been a long while since we last talked to each other" She said cheerfully.

"Yeah, Jennie do you have anything to do tomorrow?" I asked, straight to the point.

"I don't, why?" Jennie said

"I want you to come over, I don't have anything to do and I want you to meet my pet cat." I said, a bit nervously.

"Okay.... well see ya tomorrow! 8:00 am?" She said.

"Yeah, bye " I said and hung up, breathing heavily. "Hey Jimin" I said and looked at my cat "Even if you're sleeping I must share you this" I said

"I don't know if I still have this but..." I said Jimin lazily opened his eyes. Why are cat's eyes so unique and cute? Its so beautiful... "I think I still have a crush on Jennie until now" I said and he meowed, well, that feels comforting somehow that he sounded like he was actually listening.

"She is very pretty, she is nice, energetic, sometimes annoying... I want you to meet her. You're now my bestfriend, are you rooting for us?" I said sounding crazy because again, I'm talking to a freaking cat.

"I'm tired, you must be tired too, Im going to bed good night Jiminie " I said and went upstairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day/night! Stay Awesome and Happy! Goodbye

-Yoozy