(NSFW) O/S: A Romantic Evening (Ernesto x Reader)

This was requested by @Omega65 ,who asked for a date with Ernesto that escalates into something a bit more ;D I hope you enjoy it, and that I made it long enough :'D Enjoy!

F/F= Favorite food

---------

"Ernesto, where are you taking me?" You say blindly to the man behind you. Ernesto de la Cruz, the man you had been dating for months, had his hands covering your eyes, and was walking you somewhere for a surprise he had been threatening you with all day. 'It'll be the most romantic night of your life!' he had said. Now, as Ernesto's large hands covered your eyes, you put your complete faith in him that he had not been playing some cruel joke on you.

"Almost there, mi corazon! Just a little bit further!" You felt him reach around your shoulder and push a door in front of you open. Immediately, the sweet smell of roses hit your nose. The aroma filled the room and encompassed your entire being as you were led inside. The room also seemed delightfully warm and the warm glow you observed through Ernesto's fingers led you believe that there was some form of fire going in the room. You could barely contain your excitement!

"Awwww, 'Nesto! Can I look now!?" You ask, bouncing up and down in his arms. You felt his broad chest behind you vibrate as he chuckled at your child-like behavior.

"Alright, mi amor. Ready? Uno....dos....TRES!" with that, he whipped his hands away from your eyes, revealing a lovely sight. You were standing in the dining room of Ernesto's home that he shared with his best friend, Hector Rivera. It was no surprise that this was the place he would lead you. Hector was out of town this week, doing freelance work where he could find it. The house would be completely empty for the taking. You and 'Nesto could be completely alone.

What struck you was the current decor of the room. Being the dining room of two guys in their late teens and early twenties, it was usually very drab and dirty. Tonight, however, it was clear that Ernesto had been busy. The room was spotless. Rose petals were scattered around the room: on the floor, across the dining room table, and on the countertops and furniture. Candles were lit randomly around the room, giving off a comforting light. There was even a lovely view of the full moon outside through a rather large window perfectly situated just behind the dining room table.

"Oh...Ernesto...," you sigh dreamily, taking in the sight, "This is lovely! No one has ever done anything like this for me!" You take his hands which he had now draped over your shoulders and kissed them. "Thank you so much!" He laughed in response. He had a very charismatic laugh, like he was constantly putting on a show.

"Don't thank me just yet, Y/N! I had to cook this meal, you know! I'm not exactly a chef and I'm certainly not as talented a cook as you, but....I hope you'll forgive the mediocre quality anyway."

"Oh, my love, don't talk like that," You turned around to face him and cupped his cheek with your hand. "I'm sure it'll be perfect! You never do anything 'mediocre'. You're Ernesto de la Cruz!" You lean forward and place a soft, sweet kiss on his lips. "You don't know the meaning of the word 'mediocre'!"

He gave you another award winning laugh.

"Well, muchas gracias, mi amor! Excuse me," With that he moved past you and pulled a chair out. He bowed slightly and beckoned you to sit down. You obliged and sat still as he pushed your chair back into place. He walked over to a small side table. On top of the table was a tall bottle of red wine. Ernesto popped the bottle open and proceed to pour both of you a glass. He then moved to the kitchen and returned with a hot plate of F/F. It smelled delicious! He placed a serving on your plate then one on his own. He placed the remaining servings in the center of the table, freely available for seconds.