Knock on my door...

I knew the next 10 days were going to be hard. Being on tour with the boys is something I couldn't get out of. Adam doesn't know that I've seen him and nor do the boys know. I'll just have to keep it quiet, only to stop it being awkard.

I decided to end it when we get back. That is going to be the hardest thing I will ever have to do.

Adam jumped back into the limo.

"Have fun? You took your time?" I joked.

"Yep, the time of my life!" He joked back.

If only he was joking.

"What did you get up to in there?" I aksed, knowing the answer.

Adam clenched his teeth together a bit and then answered me.

"Oh, um I had to talk to, um you know that technician guy, yeah he said he recommends the confetti for 'Moves Like Jagger' in London"

Lies, lies, lies.

I smiled at him and nodded.

He leaned over and kissed me on my lips. I closed my eyes, I couldn't stand looking at him.

We soon arrived back at the hotel we were sleeping at. Adam invited me down for dinner but I refused politely.

"Sorry, I'm not feeling too well, I'm gonna go up to bed"

"Okay sweetie, goodnight" Adam hugged me tight and kissed me. I hated it.

I ran upstairs and cried myself to sleep. I didn't want to fall to sleep next to him, so it was better to sleep while he wasn't here.

I woke up the next morning and Adam was by my side. He was fully naked, and now I knew where he had been. I got out of bed quickly and changed. I put my hair up in a messy bun and went into the En Suite.

I washed my face quickly, brushed my teeth and put on some make up, even though I had no one to impress anymore.

I went downstairs to the café and got breakfast. I ate alone and read through my previous messages from Adam.

Im back at home sweetie, love you lots xxx

I can see you from the window, you look gorgeous :) xxxx

So glad you agreed to live with me for another month, being alone reminded me how much I love you, and I will always love you this much xxxx

Lies, lies, lies....

I felt tears forming so I decided not to read the texts anymore. Instead I texted Lydia.

Amelia> Lydia

Went through some meet or greets last night with the band, met a lovely girl. Exactly how we met :)

Lydia, being the kind of person she is, replied straight away

Lydia> Amelia

Cool, I need to meet her at some point! :)

Me and Lydia chatted for around half an hour. I started to feel a bit better and then Adam came and joined me at the table.

He sat beside me, he had a coffee and a croissant with him.

"Why are you eating alone sweetie?" he asked me, sympathetically.

"I didn't want to wake anyone" I answered bitterly.

I left the table and told Adam I was going to get ready.

He didn't argue, even though I was already ready.

I ran up to the room and cried on the bed. I was crying for ages.

There was a knock at the door. I was dreading answering the door because I had make up all down my face and I really am an ugly crier.

I slowly opened the door, in fear that Adam was on the other side.

I was so happy to see James on the other side. I mean, Id rather be left alone but at least it wasn't Adam.

He pulled me straight into a hug.

"Whats wrong Amelia?" he asked with a look of worry in his eyes.

I shook my head and tears ran down my face.

This was the first time that he had spoken to me ever since we were swimming in Adams pool. He took my hand and led my to the double bed and sat next to me on it.

"Tell me what's wrong" he said, slightly sternly.

"I saw...he was...after the...."

"Breathe Amelia, slow down and tell me"

He was so good at comforting me, something I didn't expect from him.

"After the concert, Adam, and Georgia Lea, they...." I stuttered. James cut me off.

"Dont continue, I know. I'm so sorry, does he know you know?"

I shook my head as more and more tears flooded down my face.

"Oh God Amelia, he's a freaking idiot to let a beautiful girl like you go. I'm guessing your leaving him when you get back?"

I nodded and cried more. James pulled me in for a hug, an amorous hug. I leaned back and looked straight into his eyes, he returned the look and we stayed there for a minute or two.

James shook his head and muttered beneath his breath.

"I've got to go now, in case Adam comes up. Hold your head high, he doesn't deserve you."