I dont mind spending every day...

Adam was wearing a black tuxedo and an autumn colored tie to match my dress. His hair was perfectly spiked up but yet still looked fluffy. He was freshly shaven and had clearly just polished his shoes. He looked absolutely perfect, everything a girl would dream for, everything I had always dreamed for.

"...you look....wow....just....oh my lord you're so handsome and sexy and perfect and...wow..." I said, clearly admiring every part of him.

"Amelia!" he said clearly shocked "I have nothing on you right now, you look so damn gorgeous sweetie! You are everything a man could ever dream of, and in my house!"

We hugged, but it wasn't just a friendly hug this time. I embraced him, and he did the same back but tighter. He rested his head on top of mine. We swayed a bit until he pulled away and put his hands on my waists. He pulled me in closer.

Was Adam really about to kiss me? I wasn't about to complain. I closed my eyes and waited for the kiss.

Adams soft lips pressed against my own and soon we changed it, we were now passionately kissing and I wasn't planning on pulling away any time soon.

However nothing lasts forever (ey, ey Maroon 5 quote there) and Adam pulled away to answer the door. As he stepped away, he gave me another quick kiss on my lips and whispered to me.

"I love you so much Amelia"

I love you too, I thought but he was already out of the room.

He answered the door and I heard a  squeal. But not just any old squeal, it was a fan girl squeal, one I was very familiar with. I also heard a load of men talking.

"Sweetie, come in here." Adam shouted through from the kitchen.

I loved it when he called me Sweetie, he did it around other people as well so he was proud to call me it.

"Coming!" I shouted back, excited to see who was at the door.

I went into the kitchen and saw the band all stood around the door, and then I saw the girl who fan girled just a second ago.

"Lydia!" I shouted when I saw her.

I was so happy to see her again so I forced her into a huge hug.

"I need a word with you!" she said with a wink.

She clearly meant a private word, so I led her down into my room. We sat on the bed and started chatting immediately.

"Soooo... what do you have to tell me?" I asked, eagerly.

"Well, I have been staying in a hotel with the boys after your accident, and y'know, me and Jesse, we kissed, like properly kissed!"

"Oh My God! Me and Adam did too, just now before you arrived! "

I was so excited! Two friends going out with two other friends. We heard the boys chatting and we heard some chants so we assumed they were telling each other about the two of us.

We left the room and walked towards the kitchen. As we opened the door, the boys stopped talking. That confirmed our assumptions. I was greeted with a huge hug from Adam.

"You ready to go?" He asked me with his arm behind my back and his hand on my waist.

I looked up at him and then down at my feet.

"Damn, I knew I would forget something! " he said as he ran down the corridor.

In no time at all he was back with a lovely pair of gold sandles.

"I didn't think heels were the best idea considering your leg" he said.

He kissed my head as we got ready to leave.

We climbed into a black limo ready to go out. Adam had obviously planned all of this and it wasn't such a casual plan as he had previously made out, but again, I wasnt complaining. As we all settled down in the limo I did a quick head count.

"There's only 7? Who's missing?" I asked in a confused manner.

"James said that he's busy, but he normally never has plans" Mickey told me, with suspicion in hus voice.

"He's been acting really strange recently, does anyone know why?" Matt asked, sounding concerned.

They all shook their heads. I looked down at the floor and thought, is this my fault?