again stan?

(Kyles point of view)
Wendy broke up with Stan for the 27th time this month,I'm really sick of her hurting Stan but there's nothing I can do or Stan would kill me..I'm not really sure what he sees in her...
Ever since fourth grade he's been all over her...
Now he's starting to spend less and less time with me just to go spend it with her..at least we are still super best friends...right?

Stan was in my room and was still crying at the fact of there break up

Stan was in my room and was still crying at the fact of there break up...I've been trying to comfort him but he won't stop crying...he usually does this when Wendy didn't have a reason to break up with him which was..99% of the time...I wish he'd just give up on her...he doesn't know how much I care about him...and even if I did come out as gay for him he'd hate me..I'm not sure why but he hates gays he used to be okay with gays..I really don't like that about him but..I love him...

After a few crying sessions he left my house..again I just felt like something he used to get over his breakups...and of course a few hours later they got back together...they really are in a unhealthy relationship...

I'm scared to go back to school because cartmen knows I like Stan and so does Clyde! And of course they bully me for it...
Kenny also knows but he's nice to me even after knowing I'm gay...
After overthinking things I lay down in my bed and close my eyes...
Before I could fall in deep sleep I heard my father throwing things around and my mom yelling at him again...he was drunk again...I'm to tired to do anything so I just fell back asleep...

Sorry for this short chapter!i hope u guys enjoyed the first chapter!i know I know its rly bad😓buuuuuuuut I tried ;-;
🤗have a good day fams!yeah Im rly bored sorry!😅