💔All my fault...❤️

I woke up from the alarm I set...I got ready for school and ran outside expecting to see Kenny but he wasn't waiting at my door..
Weird...
He can't know can he?...
Maybe he's just late...
I walk to school and see everyone talking...whispering?
I see Kenny crying leaned against his locker...even Craig seems to look uneasy and depressed looking...
Tweak was twitching more...and cartmen wasn't bullying anyone....
Wendy was gossiping with Bebe the only two in this school that were acting normal...
I confronted her...
"Wendy!"I whisper yell
"Oh hey hon"Wendy said...All could hear was a dirty lier that got my friend in the hospital...
She looked annoyed with me,"don't be so sad for that gay faggot he'll be fine oh and thanks for beating him up for us!"
Every single person in this room looked at her then me with scared,shocked,disgusted,and angry faces...
I yelled at her,"YOU LIE,YO-you knew...that if-"she cut me off,"because he was a gay bitch who wanted my boyfriend..."
"Well..."THAT GAY BITCH" WAS THE ONE WHO ALWAYS REASURRED  ME THAT YOU WOULD COME BACK TO ME,THAT YOU'D LOVE ME WHEN REALLY HE HAD FEELING FOR ME THAT WERE REAL AND I FELT REAL HAPPINESS WITH HIM,NOT YOU!your just a whore Wendy,and I wish I wasn't so stupid so I could've seen this sooner..."
I then walked off and everyone continued talking, that's when I realized they were talking about Kyle and how they saw him on the news...
I walked up to kenn-he stopped my thought from a continuing,"stay the hell away from me you fucking bitch!"
This was one of the first times I've seen Kenny cry and be like this except when we were in fourth grade...
"Kenny plea-"
"No,just leave me alone..."
"I'm sorry..."I ended the conversation.
And I walked away...
//////////////////////////
The day went by so slowly but as I was walking home I saw Kyle's mom getting out of her car in tears...
I ran to her
"What wrong!?"
"Kyle...the d-doctors.."
"WHAT HAPPENED!?"I yelled
"They said he might be blind out of his right eye for a very long and unknown time and in his left for only a month but his right eye..he can't see in anymore...and he looks like a broken doll!"
When I heard her say that I just...I-...
" is it okay if I go see your son?"
"Yes if you'd like"
If she knew I did half of this she'd kill me...
I ran to the hospital and ran to the front desk...
"K-Kyle bro-brofloviski"
"Room 202 sir"
He was on the second highest floor...that wasn't good....
I walked to his room slowly...
I opened his door and saw him in the bed asleep with a bandage around his eyes...and a breathing tube.
I grabbed a chair from across the room and pulled it closer to Kyle's bed...
I held his hand while sobbing..
"I-I'm sorry..."
"I was never there for you,I was never a good super best friend, that I wasn't someone you could rely on while I always relayed on you...
Your the greatest thing in this world and yet i treat you so cruelly...I'm so so so sorry Kyle...I-I l-love you so much..."
I was sobbing even more now...but then I felt a squeeze...someone squeezed my hand,Kyle,he was squeezing my hand he slowly got up and he looked very tired...
"S-stan..."
"Yes I'm here!"
"I-...."
"I know the truth!i know what they did and im so fucking s-"
"It's okay!
Can I leave though..."
"I'll go ask k-Kyle..."before I left I hugged him tightly..

I walked to one of the nurses in the hallway and lead them to Kyle's room while asking if he could leave

I walked to one of the nurses in the hallway and lead them to Kyle's room while asking if he could leave."only if he is capable  of standing"
I quickly tried helping Kyle stand and he started walking and we left before we did though they told him to keep this tube that stays on his face that gives him air...it was because I choked him...
He looked up at me...
I smiled faintly...
He smiled and we headed to his house..
When we got there his mother looked confused but hugged him and me tightly.
I waved bye to him and walked home...
He's okay!...thank god...but he's very fragile now...
I can't believe I caused this...