CHAPTER 4

BEAM'S POV

"Thanks Pha for sending me home," I thanked Phana.

"It's okay, Beam. It's not a big deal. When your car is getting ready??" Phana asked.

"Tomorrow I will pick up at the workshop," I replied. I'm so lucky to have Pha and Kit as friends. They always there for me if I get a problems.

"Beam. It's been a week right since you move here.  I just want to know that you have neighbours or not. Because I see a lot of empty house," Phana asked again.

I looked around my neighborhood. Phana was right. "Yeah. You're were right. That was a lot of empty house. But mom said it's normal. This housing area full of working families. Probably they still at the work now".

"How about your next door neighbour??," Phana asked.

"Nope. I didn't see him/her either. I don't even know either it was a guy or girl. I'm too busy because this fucking moving,".

Phana startled. "Hey. Calm down okay?? I just asked. No need to being angry. I know you are damn tired. So, I will go home and you can take a rest, okay??"

"Okay. Thanks again for sending me home. Drive carefully," I thanked Pha.

----------------------

I feel so fresh after shower. I looked the time in the nighstand and it shows only 9 PM. It's still early for me too sleep. I decided to make some revisions before sleeping.

Suddenly I heard a car sounds stopped. So, I decided to looked at the windows and see the car is stopped by the next house. "It's looked like my neighbour is home".

I don't see the driver faces because it's too dark outside. Why did I look like a stalker?? I should stop peeping and let's back to study.

Why this medical book is bored?? It make me wants to sleep. Maybe I should distract myself. I take my phone and start to open my socmed. Suddenly there was a notification message from my mother.

Hello, my dear son. How's your day today?? It's everything alright?? - Mother

Hello mother. Busy as always. Everything is fine. Why did you text me late in night??

I'm sorry for disturbing you son. I just want to asked about you. I'm sorry if my text make you feel uncomfortable😞 - Mother.

"Oh no!! What have you done Beam Baramee?? Mother just want to asked you. Can you just being a considerate son?? She's your mother after all," I scold myself. I take a deep breath and start to reply.

I'm sorry mother. It's not my intention to said that to you. Maybe I'm bit tired.

Oh!! I'm sorry again. I didn't know about that. I texted you because have you seen your neighbours yet?? Your next door neighbour - Mother.

Nope. I don't have a chance to meet him/her.

Really?? It's mean you didn't even know either it was a guy or girl. If that case, it's okay. But tell me if you already know your neighbour. Sweet dream, honey. I love you - Mother

"I love you too mother", I said quietly. It's not that I don't want to reply. It's too sudden. Our relationship. I need a time to adjust this. I hope mother will understand. I put my phone on the nighstand, turned off my lights and start to sleep.

FORTH'S POV

"Hello,mom. I just entered my house. Yes I'm fine. I just want to refresh my bodies and to sleep. I talk to you tomorrow okay?? I love you mom," I replied to mom.

I prepared hot shower in a bathtub. After 30 minutes, I opened my cupboard to take new clothes for sleeping. I turned off lights and start to sleep. But I heard notification sound from my phone. It's a message from mom.

My dear son. I know you're tired. But I want to invite you lunch with me. I cook your favourite food. Don't forget okay. I love you, dear - Mom.

A lunch at home?? Something fishy. Whatever it is. Let's sleep. I'm so tired right now.

A/N: A short chapter I guess. I'm sorry again for my bad English. English was not my first language . Do vote and comment.