CHAPTER 9

KIT'S POV

"Baby.. where are you right now??"

I smiled when I heard a sexy voices called me. "I'm here, honey. In the guest room."

I looking at someone who's still sleeping in the bed. He's looked so tired because I can see a ton of eyebag in his face. I sighed and heard a sound of door opened. I already know the person. The owner a sexy voices that calling me, P'Ming a.k.a my husband.

He back hugged me, snuggle on my neck and give a peck on my forehead. "Why you didn't wake me up, baby??"

I chuckled. "I saw you deeply sleeping. I don't want to disturbed so I wake up to see Beam in the guest room."

P'Ming smirked. "How sweet you are?? But I think you forget something this morning, Love."

"Forget?? Ouuh. I almost forgot. Your morning kiss." I kissed him start with his both cheeks and ends with peck on his lips.

"Hey!! That was not a kissed but a peck. Let's me showed what kiss is," he smirked. He slowly leans towards me and start to kissing my lips softly.

I parted our lips and smiled at him. I hugging his neck invites him to get in deeper. I let out a moan when P'Ming starts to eat my neck. We didn't realise a pair of eyes watching us in this room because we're already drown into our world.

3rd PERSON POV

Beam opened his eyes but experience a severe headache. He feel a hangover so bad because too much drinking last night. His eyes looking around the room and tried to recall what happens last night but he failed.

He doesn't know where he is and who brought him here. He tried to call the voice that he heard a while ago but no one responds.

Beam tried calling again but this time heard a moan, so he decides to find it. He saw someone that his known was moan when the guy who topped him suck his nipples on the couch.

Beam shocked and shouting the name. "Kit!!! What's are you doing?? Who's that guy?? And did you moan just now??

Kit and that guy was surprised when hearing Beam's voice. They immediately sit up and put on their clothes.

"Any explanation, Kitty," Beam raised his eyebrows.

-------------------------

They were sitting on the couch neither one of them wants to start talking. Beam still wait Kit's explanations while raising his eyebrows. "Do you want us to sit here for a whole day??

Ming smiled. He looks at Kit for awhile. "Hi N'Beam. My name is Mingkwan Daechapanya. I'm Kit's husband. We've been married last year. Nice to meet you."

Ming's introduction makes Beam mouth fall into the ground. He eyes wide open and looked at him asking for certainty.

"Why you never tell me about this?? Did Phana know about this?? I thought you were straight. You date a girl before right?? How come you ended with a guy??"

Kit sigh. "It's not that I don't want to tell you. I am looking for the right time to tell you. And and in fact he already know about us." He hold Ming hands and smiled at him.

Kit continue. " It's true I date a girl before. And it's true that I were straight. But love that led me to him."

Ming added. "I hope N'Beam will not mad at him. I'm the one who asked him to married me. I should wait until him finished studies but you know is hard to resist Kit's charms."

Beam wants to puke when he heard that cheesy lines. He saw Ming kissed Kit forehead after saying that.

"I'm not mad but I'm just shock. I'm sorry if you feel that way. I didn't expect that you will get married this early."

"I'm glad you not mad at us. P'Ming is a nice guy and I know he can take care of me. We also want to apologize about what we did earlier," Kit cheeks turned red as soon he talked that.

Beam rolls his eyes when he saw Kit suddenly act like a girl. " I don't want to hear your privacy. I just want to asked how can I ended up being here. I don't remembered anything about last night. I drank too much."

Kit and Ming looking at each other. Their worried to tell the real thing to Beam because they've been promised.

"I called you many times last night but you didn't pick up my call. The bartender called me back using your phone and told me that you fall asleep because too much drinking. He asked if I can bring you home. So, we went to the bar and bring you here instead your home," explain Kit.

Beam wants to smacked himself because being a troublesome for Kit and Ming. He should not drink too much after this. He was so lucky it was Kit who brings him home not any stranger.

"Thanks, Kitty. I really appreciate your help. I think I want to go home and get some more sleep," said Beam.

"Are you sure want to get home," asked Ming.

Beam smiled. "Pretty sure. Beside, I don't want too be a third wheel and interrupt your romantic moments".

Kit blushed. He lift his hands to smacked Beam's head but Beam avoiding his attack. Ming just laughed at his wife and Beam. Beam take his car keys, wallet and his jacket to go back home.

After Beam left their house, Ming take his phone and start to called someone. "Hey, buddy. He on his way to home. He safe but I think had bad headache . Your secret are safe with us."

Kit sigh after Ming ended the call. "Are you sure we doing the right thing??"

Ming shrugs. "I'm not pretty sure but you know this is the only way we can help them."

Kit nodded and placed his hands on Ming inner thighs. Ming start to suck Kit neck. "We should continued our session now".

A/N: Kit and Ming in this chapter. I will publish soon how Kit and Ming can get married. I'm sorry for my lateness.