CHAPTER 6 - LAST PART

A/N: It's really a long chapter. I'm sorry for my lateness. I promised to you this is the last part. If don't you can kill me if you want ( I hope you won't kill me😂😂). Enjoy guys!!!

BEAM'S POV

"I'm sorry, Mrs Layla and Mrs Nessa for being late." Everyone is shocked when they see Mr Thanuchai except those two who give a big smile to him.

Uncle Thanuchai is here?? What he's doing here?? " It's okay, Mr Thanuchai. We just start our lunch and have a sit. We will begin after we finished eating," said mother.

We begin eating without any questions due to Uncle Thanuchai's presence. After the lunch has ended, Forth begin to asked questions to my mother. "Aunt Layla, I'm sorry for asking this. May I know who's this??"

Mother replied. "I forgot to introduce you. Alright, Forth!! This is Mr Thanuchai, our family lawyer's. He came because we asked he's to come. We want to talked about something important to both of you."

I interrupt. "We?? Who's we??.

"Me and Nessa," short reply from mother. I'm shocked!! Aunt Nessa knew about Uncle Thanuchai!! That's weird. Uncle Thanuchai was their lawyer's family not Jathurapoom family. I looked at P'Forth who's has the same expression like me when he heard that.

Mr Thanuchai start to explaining his presence here. He explained everything in the details without left anything. "So, that's all about my explanation. Is that something that both of you wanna asked."

"What did you said just now?? Can you repeat it again??" I asked to confirmed it. Mr Thanuchai sigh. "Married. I said that your father wants you to get married with Forth Jathurapoom according to this will that your father make before he's died. It's that clear, Beam??"

"I know it's hard for you to accept this. But this is the fact that you need to accept," convinced mother.

I chuckled. " Huh. Did you said just accept?? You think is that easy for me to accept. Do you think us will say yes to this marriage??"

P'Forth remained silent since Mr Thanuchai explanation. His silent make me more furious. He's should said something that he doesn't want this marriage. " Hey!! Please said something!! Tell them that you didn't want to married me. Tell them!! Now!!" I yelled at him.

Everyone looked startled. "Do not increase your tone, young man!! You're being rude. Can you just stay calm and listen further what the purpose of dad doing this??" angry mother.

I chuckled. "Listen?? You know what mother. I'm damn tired to listen any bullshit that came out from you. I'm done here."

I heard everyone told P'Forth to chase after me. But I ignored them. I need some rest and quiet place so I can release my stressed.

P'Forth yelled my name and grabbed me. "Can you please stayed for awhile??"

"Let. Me. Go," I emphasized every words to P'Forth. But he still grabbed my wrist tightly. I groaned make P'Forth loose his grabbed. "It's must being hurt, right?? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I don't want you to leave like that. We need to talk about this marriage and the more important things about us," P'Forth begging me.

I try to find sincerity in P'Forth eyes. "Us?? Are you fucking crazy?? There was no us. We never had any kind of relationship. You the one who said that you liked me as a BROTHER not a lover. Did you forget that?? You promised everything but you end up ruined everything. You are a JERK."

P'Forth stuttered. "I.. don't.. know what to said." I pull my wrist from P'Forth grabbed and went to my car without turning behind. I just drive my car without any direction. The tears that I've been hold after five years is bursting out. "Why so hard to remove you, P'Forth??"

3rd PERSON POV

The next morning...

Layla trying to call Beam as many as she can. But Beam still not pick up his phone. He's been missing after we told him about the marriage. Layla worried till death until she cannot get a good sleep.

Suddenly a sound from car heard. Layla unlocked the door and sit back to the couch. Beam notice her mother sit there but ignored her and goes direct to his room. He wants to packed his stuff and back to his house.

Layla entered Beam's room. "I saw your door opened but I already knocking it. I bet you didn't listening. Where have you been son?? You didn't pick up my calls or any calls from others."

Beam remain silent and finished packing his stuff. He went downstairs without said anything. He seriously need a rest. He didn't get a good sleep because too many things keep playing in his mind.

Layla chased after Beam. He's already get into his car before Layla stopped him. "Where did you want to go this time??"

Beam sigh. "My house."

"You cannot back to your house just like that. We're not done yet."

"We're done, mother. I don't want to talk about this anymore. My answers is NO."

Beam start his engine and drive to his home. He didn't give his mother chance to talk further. Layla looking at Beam's car with tears in her eyes. She failed as a mother and feel sorry towards his late husband.

"I'm sorry honey. I failed to convinced him. I'm a bad mother,"

A/N: Yeayyy. I finally finished it. Here the last chapter. The next chapter I will insert some flashback. And maybe the next chapter you will read how jerk Forth is. And please don't mad at Beam. I feel bad to make Beam become rude towards his mother. Please forgive me for my bad English. Do vote and comment.