CHAPTER 16

3rd PERSON POV

"What's happen just now? Care to explain, son?" Layla asking Beam. "Nothing.. it just P'Forth act like a crazy person. Maybe he doesn't get enough sleep." Beam thrown a fake smile towards his mother.

Layla squinting her eyes and looks at her son suspiciously. She knows something happened between Beam and Forth. Her instinct is so strong, moreover after she heard Beam calling Forth a jerk and Forth admit it.

"What Forth has done to you until you need to called him a jerk? It's really rude calling someone a jerk, did you know that? Me and your father never teach both of our kids like that."

Beam didn't have courage to looks at his mother. Her mother knows his son better than anyone else even though they never spend time together.

"It's really nothing, mother. I swear to God. And I'm sorry about calling him a jerk."

He deserve that mother. Beam added in his heart.

"Fine. I will not force you anymore. If you want someone to talk about it, you can count on me, okay? Come and give me one more hug."

Layla peck Beam's hair and rub his back gently. "I need to heard an explanation from Forth about this. There must be something that Forth did to Beam behind me that I don't know" Layla said in her heart. While they are busy embracing each other, Bella run and join them in. 

"How could you hugging without me?? This is not fair, okay!!"

Layla and Beam laughed when they heard Bella's whining.  "Now our family is complete. Although father are  not here with us but I know he watching us from heaven. Father must be proud of you, P'Beam," said Bella.

Beam and Layla agreed what Bella has said just now. 

LAM'S POV

Suvarnabhumi Airport

"I already arrived. I'm waiting you in the coffee shop. Call me when you reach here."

Sigh.

Too many hours in the flight makes my body feeling sores. I need some coffee to drove away sleepiness.

It's been 5 years since I went to my homeland, Thailand. There was so many changes before the last time I was here.

Never cross in my mind to come back home and left everything that I already had in England. But I have to back home. I need to make sure that he suffered from everything that he done to my life.

"I really miss you, August. I still cannot accept it what happened to us."

----------------------------------------------
Flashback

From a far, I can see a sweet guy sitting on the bench alone, playing with his phone, smilling while scroll the gallery look up the picture.

"Only God how I miss you, honey. I need to prepared myself and give him this flowers. He must be surprised because I back earlier that he thought."

I walk slowly towards him. Try to not make any sounds. When I arrive, I hug from a back and whisper to him.

"I miss you so badly, August."

"Lam.. are you here? I thought you will back 2 more days."

He looks restless and quickly lock the phone without I can see further what he's been looking at. But I just let's that away and focus to the love of my life.

"Surprised!! Are you happy to see me, honey?"

"I'm speechless right now. I didn't know what to say. You appeared suddenly like this," said August while looking around searching for someone.

I staring him suspiciously. "Are you waiting for someone? Because you looks restless. If you are here to meet you're friends, it's okay. Because I will back to our home and waiting you there."

"No, honey. It's not like that. My fiance is getting more handsome from last time we met. So, I try to make sure everyone here don't look at you twice. I'm jealous, okay?"

I'm laughing when I hear the word jealous that come out from that rosy lips. I keep looking that lips and hold his nape. I give him a light kiss before start to deepen it.

The kiss turned to make out session. I invade my tongue to deepen more . He plays with it and I can feel  our crotch grinding together from the outside.

I pull down his zip to take out his length before he pushed me away.

"It was a public place, Lam. I think we should back home first."

"It was not our first time having sex here. You know that, honey? Besides, we sit a far from people. They nobody here unless us."

"I know but is not proper for us doing here. What if suddenly there was other people who came here?? You must been tired. Let's get home first and take a shower, okay?"

On the way back to home, I keep glance to August who sit beside me who busy playing with his phone.

"Are you busy right now? Did something happened? You can tell me."

"No. Nothing happened. It just my friend ask me out. Don't worry, okay?"

I look at his eyes to sees if he's lying before pay attention back to the road.

"My instinct keep telling me August hiding something from me. But I don't know what is it. I seriously need to find it."

End of flashback

------------------------------------------

Mama is calling~~

The phone ringing stop me from remember the past.

"Yes, mama. I safely arrived.. don't worry. Home? Maybe not. I don't want to see Papa. He's still mad with me. I will visit you soon. Miss you, mama"

"I will meet you soon, Forth. You need to pay what you have done"

A/N: Hi readers. I'm back for good. I'm truly sorry because I didn't update for such a long time. This is a new chapter for you and there was a new character also. Enjoy this chapter. Do vote and comments. Thanks for being patience. I really sorry.