CHAPTER 19

THIRD PERSON POV

"People in blind love throw away common sense, conscience and comedy from life"

Author's note: Hi, guys. I'm back for good. I'm sorry if I make you waiting, to continue this story. I cannot promise you anything about the continuation of this story but I try my best to write this. Last but not least, I really want to apologise to all of you. Please pray for me not having writer block.

Around five years ago, an ex-boyfriend had a very close friend and they'd known each other since kindergarten. They were like brothers. That boyfriend and his boyfriend's best friend had relationship. One day, his best friend caught them in their room, naked... the rest is pretty obvious.

More than making he angry, it made make him more frustrated when he knows the person that he acknowledged as a brother having sex with his boyfriend. He ended up leaving the apartment.

That's what happened between Lam and Forth. The two of them who had been friends since childhood were now enemies of love. They no longer a best friend when Lam knows about the relationship between Forth and August.

Flashback

Early in the morning, Lam rushing go to the work. It took 15 minutes for him to get ready and prepare himself in front of the mirror. When he wake up, he didn't see August at all. Lam walk out from the room and go to the kitchen to find his loves one.

"Good morning love of my life. I thought you were missing."

"You've been exaggerating. I'm not going anywhere. I just didn't wake you up because you need more sleep," said August.

Lam response while back hugging August. "Sweet as always, my love. I didn't mind if you wake me up. Waking up and see your face every morning boost my energy before go to work."

"Cheesy. Stop talking cheesy things or you gonna late for work. I already prepared for  breakfast and now being a good boy.. eating first before you off to work."

"Thank you, baby. I don't know what happens to me if you really gone," said Lam.

August startled because that one sentence.. He feel guilty.. he admits he loves towards Lam has faded since Forth came to his life. The fact that Lam and Forth was best friend is something that he can denied.

Everything start when Lam needs to back to Bangkok because something happens to his family business.

So, Lam has to go back to help his father and decide want to take August with him. But August decide want to stay here because he's busy with his works. Lam promise to August that he will come back as soon as he finished his work in Bangkok.

They in long distance relationship.. one in a Bangkok, another one in London. Being in this kind of relationship leaves August starving for someone to talk to and ended up cheating with Forth.

Lam trust Forth to guard August for him while his fly to Bangkok. Has become a daily routine for them to video call each other if they are not busy. But for August he needs more than that.

Forth really keep his promise to accompany August while Lam is gone. Everyday Forth always being there for August to make sure he didn't feel lonely. When August needs someone to talk, Forth being the one.. when he needs friends for drink, Forth the one who bring him to the bar and this has become a routine for them to hang out together.

Love.. has spark in their heart. Neither both of them expect to fall with each other. Forth was the one who confess first.

"I think I have feeling towards you.. this past 2 months since Lam fly to Bangkok and ask me to take care of you.. we spent time almost everyday. I didn't expect I have this kind of feeling towards you, my best friend lover. I don't know when.. but for sure, I really love you."

August speechless. He didn't know how to reply Forth's confession.. his mind went blankly.

Forth added. "I give you time.. as much as you want. I know is hard for you but I give you time to think and follow your heart. I will wait... I will never force you to love me back. I will accept  your answer no matter what. I send you home.. within the time I give you, I will never call or text to give you space."

Two weeks.. throughout that weeks August finally has an answer. He knows what his heart want.. long distance relationship makes August's heart changes. He stop calling Lam, give a lot of excuses everytime Lam wants to talk a bit longer. Their relationship becoming bland and his love towards Lam has faded.

"Honey, did you listen what I say just now??" said Lam.

"Ouhh, did you say something?? I'm sorry I didn't hear you."

"Are you okay, sweetie?? If you are not okay, I will take a leave and bring you the clinic," ask Lam.

"I'm fine.. don't need to worry. You're late now.. you better hurry. I will call you if anything happens."

Lam have to believe what August has said. Besides August was right that he already late to work. He give a peck on the cheek and lips before rushing to his car.

August sighed. "I almost caught red handed."

Half an hour after Lam left his house, he realized that he didn't bring his phone with him. He turned back his car and arrive 15 minutes later. He open the door from outside using his keys.. his eyebrows knotted when he heard a man voices inside his house.

He walked slowly and saw his door  room slightly open. That person inside this room didn't notice Lam... they are too busy doing their business.

"FORTH!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM??" yelled Lam.

Both of them startled when they saw Lam.

"Lam.. please calm down. I can explain everything.. actually, me and August was.."

"Stop it. I don't want to heard anything. How could both of you lying to me? You sleep with my boyfriend, asshole.. I repeat MY BOYFRIEND. How could you do that?"

Lam burst into tears. He has being betrayed by his own best friend and boyfriend.. his most important person besides his family.

"Lam.. baby. I'm sorry.. I've been trying to explain everything but I.."

August did not dare to looks Lam. He wants to continue but Lam shushed him.He feels guilty.

Forth wears his pants and trying to grab Lam but Lam pushed him away. He punch Forth on his face. Forth let Lam do whatever he wants.. he didn't retort back. He deserves every punch from Lam. August try to stop Lam but Forth forbid him.

"Lam.. please?? I begging you stop punch him. It's not his fault.. it's my fault. You should hit me instead," cry August.

"You want me to stop? Yes, I will stop. I don't ever care who fault is it. I don't want to see both of you after this.. please get out from my house. I feel disgusted to see your face," said Lam

August help Forth to walk.. he looks weak after Lam beat him several times. August looks Lam for the last time.. he knows what he did will make Lam hate him forever but he will try to ask forgiveness from him.

End note: Phewww.. boring chapter I guess.. hahhahahahahaah. I'm sorry for my late update again. I hope you wil enjoy and as usual forgive my grammar .. do vote and comment.🤗🤗