CHAPTER 20

BEAM'S POV

Friday night ..

It's time for assignment and study for a quiz next week. No phone call, no text message, no alcohol, no social media.. and say yes to book, book, and book. What's a life that I have to live.

After one hour of studying, I heard a guitar being played by someone. I walk to the balcony to peep the player, unfortunately he only shows his back. So, I decide to pull off my chair and sit to listen the music that being played using guitar.

The day we met,
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart
Beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

Is this guy brokenhearted? To be honest, I really like a guy who can played instrument especially guitar.

They looks so cool when they played.. so sexy. I already imagine how P'Forth will playing guitar for me.. it's must be beautiful. 

The way he holds the guitar. Playing my favorite song while looking at me. Just thinking about that, can make me crazy if this was happens.

One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Wait a minute! What's the fuck is happening?

I'm must be crazy.. not only crazy but stupid too. The hell I imagine P'Forth playing guitar for me. Ughhh, you're so fucking crazy.

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has…

Source: LyricFind

CLAP!
CLAP!
CLAP!

"Wow! Thanks for the song.. it's really nice. I love how you played your guitar. You looks so cool."

Froze. The guy that played the guitar froze didn't respond neither turned his back to face me.

"Uhmm, P.. may I ask why you played this song? Did something happens to you recently?" I'm asking to that guy but he didn't respond at all.

Did he mad at me because asking that question?

"I'm sorry, P. I don't have intention to interfere your problem but I'm just curious. I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable. Thanks again for the music... I really enjoyed it. If there's nothing else, I enter my room." I wish him good night before walk to the room and lock the balcony inside.

"Beam...I".

FORTH POV

"Beam.. I". I try to call Beam but I'm too late because he already went inside.

My heart beat so fast when I heard his voice. I'm scared Beam might angry with me again if he knows that I living besides his house.

I didn't know since when Beam sit there and watch me playing the guitar. But I feel happy because Beam enjoy it. It's been two weeks since I met him in the hospital.

The day when he told me not to see him anymore.. the day I got brokenhearted. But today is the day I can listen his voice, clapping for me, praise how well I played the guitar. It's make me smile again after two weeks.

This past two weeks teach me a lot.. how asshole I am towards him, how cruel I left and cheated him to being together with August. I deserve the hated from Beam. He deserves someone better than me.

But it doesn't mean I can let him go. I realised how I love him so much.. I admit at first he reminds me to August but they're different.

They have different attitude but both of them make me fall in love with them. August was my past and Beam might be my future.

I pray to the God, so He can soft Beam's heart to forgive me and I don't he doesn't love me anymore as long as I love him more than he does.

A/N: Hi readers!! It's surprising to see the amounts of people who read my story even though I didn't update. I'm sorry for the late chapter. I can't promise I will update regularly but I try my best to finish this story. Until we meet again