CHAPTER 13

3rd PERSON POV

3rd PERSON POV

"P'Beam.. mother.. mother fainted in her office. Right now, she's was admitted in the ward."

Beam hands shaking when he received that called from Bella. He almost felt down.. luckily Forth saw and save him. He then asked, "What's happen Beam?? With whom do you speak at the phone??"

Beam's lips trembled. "P'Forth.. mother.." Forth raised his eyebrows when Beam mentioned his mother. He snatched Beam's phone from his hand and saw the caller ID. "N'Bella.. it's me P'Forth. What's happened to Aunt Layla??"

"Oh, P'Forth!! Luckily you are there. Mother fainted in her office. Right now, she's in the hospital. Can you please bring P'Beam to the hospital?? I'm scared he cannot drive alone when he still shocked," replied Bella.

Forth ended the call after agreeing to bring Beam to the hospital. He help Beam to stand and walked him to the car. Forth saw his hands cannot stop trembling. Forth try to calmed him down.. but he can't. Because he knows how much Beam hate him. After all, he did not want to make their relationship become worse.

On the way to the hospital, Beam keep praying in his heart hoping his mother will safe. He scared to losing his mother.. he didn't get a chance to apologize from his mother. After half an hour drive, they arrived in the hospital. Forth told Beam to go first while he parked the car.

Beam runs toward information counter to asked the staffs. "I'm Mrs Baramee son. Can I know where is my mother right now??"

"She was placed in VVVIP room on the 12th floor," reply one of the staff. He rushed to the elevator before stopped cause he heard someone calling his name.

"Beam.. wait for me. Let's go together," said Forth. Beam just nodded.. after all, he didn't have energy to fight with Forth. His mind is filled with concern over his mother. When they arrived, he saw Bella sitting outside the room crying alone. She heard her brother's footstep and stand to hug his brother.

"Hey!! Stop crying, okay?? I'm here right now. How's mother??" asked Beam. Bella slowly released from his brother's embraced and looks at his eyes. "Doctor still treating her in there.. so, I still don't know how her progress. Lately, I keep watching her always get home late until midnight plus thinking too much. I'm worried about her health.. I already asked mother to see the doctor but she doesn't want. She always say she's fine."

Beam sigh and hugged his sister back. He rubbed her back while Forth just looking at them with thin smile. Beam. The sound of the door opened causes them to divert their eyes to that direction. A guy came out from the room wearing long white coat with his name tagged written.. Thanapon.

"Uncle Thanapon, how can you be here?? How's my mother?? Is she gonna be fine??" asked Beam. Dr Thanapon is their parent's friends. But he got his own hospital too. "Actually, I want to visit your mother's at her office but when I arrived, her assistant told me to that she collapses suddenly. Layla fainted because too much workload and her blood pressure increase. She needs a lot of rest.. keep her away from working. Let her rest for now but when she already wakes up calls me immediately. I will being in the cafe." Dr Thanapon pats Beam's shoulder and walked away from them.

All of them let out a big sigh. They entered Layla's rooms together. Beam looking sadly at her mother. He hold his tears from bursting out when he saw his mother sleeping soundly. He cannot believe what's he seeing in front of him was his mothers. People knows his mother as an iron lady who take over BB Medical Centre after his husband's death. Before this she one of the best neurosurgery in Thailand and a mother's of two kids.

But now her mother's looks so weak and fragile in this bed. Beam cannot hold his tears anymore.. he hugged Forth who stand beside him and crying on his shoulder. Forth jaws dropped when Beam suddenly hug him. He didn't know how to react.. slowly his raised his arms and hug him back. He rubs Beam's back and persuade him. "Shhhh.. calm down, okay?? You're mother are safe now. What she needs right now is a lot of rest and her kids. You're mother needs you. She must been happy when she wakes up later saw you here."

"So hot in this room. Looks like love is on the air," teased Bella when she saw them hugging like that. Beam who heard that immediately free him from Forth's embrace. His cheeks turned into dust pink and turned into awkward situation.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hug you. But you suddenly came into me and hug me first. And .." Forth tried to explain but Beam put his fingers on Forth's lips. Beam feels shy right now.. he didn't know what inside his mind that makes him suddenly hug Forth. His eyes looks down on the floor. He didn't wants to makes eye contact with Forth and the atmosphere suddenly turned into silence.

"Water.. water.. I need a water. Can someone.. hukk.. hukkk.. brings me a water," suddenly a hoarse voice breaks the silence. Their eyes divert to the hoarse voice coming.

A/N: Thanks for reading. Do vote and comment. Beam and his mother will reunited together. I will try to finishing the next chapter and will update soon.