Chapter 2

The next day, the boy made it home. His hyungs asked where he's been all night. The boy told them he was stabbed and someone had taken him to a hospital.

The oldest member is the highest rank of the Gang.

"How the hell did you get stabbed? You're lucky to even be alive and not in jail. Who saved you? Was it a boy or girl. You're not clear yet if it was a girl," said the oldest. He was obviously upset about the news. He is tough on the youngest member, but they were close.

"First, I don't even know. Second, who is that?! And third, this is my first time being saved by somone," answered the youngest.

"Boy or girl?" The oldest was becoming impatient.

"She is a she."

"You're still not cleared yet Jungkook. You need to find her make sure she doesn't say a word about last night. We need to work in silence. You know that!"

"Jin, sh--."

"You need to find her and shut her up."

"It's a girl."

"She knows our secret."

Jungkook left angrily. He entered his car but did not start it. He sat there and thought for a bit.

"Who the hell saved me?" Jungkook asked himself, not remembering who the girl was. He didn't even know her name. How is he supposed to find her if he doesn't know her name? He doesn't know anything about the girl either! "Great!"

The girl got up the next day and thought about the boy. Why would she be thinking about him? She snapped out of her thoughts and decided to forget about it. She has nothing to do in particular, so she stayed home all day, not doing anything.