Last Chapter

Just when you were about to see their other surprise, you got a call. It was a call from Siwon's mom.

"Hey guys, I'll answer this first," you said. They all looked disappointed. "I'll be back."

You walked to the edge of the rooftop.

"Hello," you answered the call.

"Y/n. Are you uh?"

"What is it?"

"Siwon is still not home."

"What do you mean?"

You heard his mom sobbing.

"What is it?" You asked again.

"Siwon is still not home. It's been almost a month now. I know you're a detective. Please, help me find my Siwon."

"When was the last time you saw him?"

"It was when he told me that he was going to meet up with you. He changed his plan and said he was meeting with Yoona."

"Yoona?"

"Yes. She's a friend and ex girlfriend. Y/n, please, I can still feel him. I know he is still alive."

"I'll call you back later. I'll check on him. Does he still live in his apartment?"

"I got a message saying he was putting it up for sale. I don't know where he is. I miss my Siwon."

"Okay. I'll look for him but I need you to calm down. Stay inside."

"Thank you so much Y/n. Just please find him."

End of call

As you walked back, the boys were smiling.

"Guys, I'll be right back. It's really urgent."

After you said this, the boys' smiles dissapeared in a second.

"But-" Jhope said.

"I'm so sorry guys. I need to go now. Thank you all so much for everything and reminding me that it's my birthday. I really need to go now."

You ran off and you can hear Jungkook behind you.

"Where are you going? Hey. Y/n!" He yelled.

He caught up to you and grabbed your forearm.

"Please, just tell me where you're going," he begged.

"You don't need to know. Just go back."

"Please?"

"Why do you even care?"

"Because-- Because I don't want to lose you again! I'm scared for that to happen. So please, tell me where you're going."

"It's, uh, Siwon."

Jungkook looked shook.

"You're going back with him?"

You seen sadness in his eyes. You rejected immediately.

"No! It's not that. He's missing. It's been almost a month now and he hasn't returned home."

"Who called you?"

"Siwon's mom. She thinks I am still a detective and was begging me to find her son. I need to find Siwon. He is still precious to me."

"Why do you need to find him?" He asked in his deep voice. Chills ran through your spine up to your neck.

"He is still precious to me. He was there for me when you weren't."