Chapter 17

You were terrified after hearing multiple gunshots. You ran towards the bathroom when your bedroom fire was trying to open. You locked the bathroom door and it got quiet.

You heard a man's voice, "Come out young lady. Where are you? They all left. Come out now."

You started crying when the bathroom door was being kicked. You looked for other ways out of the bathroom but there are no other ways.

"I said 'Come out'!" The man shouted again. He got in and dragged you to the first floor.

"Jungkook," you called out.

While being tied to a chair, you can see dead bodies lying all around. As you searched every corner, Dark Monarchy was nowhere to be found.

"I told you they left. Running away like some cowards. Take her," the man commanded.

You were knocked out and when you woke up, you were in a warehouse. You fake slept when you heard someone approaching.

"Did you send them the text?"

"Yes boss."

"Okay, good. Now wake up the princess. Wait-- call Minji to wake her up."

"Mi-- Minji?" She gave you a pity look. "Why are you doing this?"

"You know I've had my ups and downs. I pity you for believing that I was your friend."

"I fucking trusted you," you cried out.

"Do you have trust issues now?"

"You fucking bitch."

Minji slapped you and yelled, "Don't fight with me. I can kill you right now!"

"Well then, you have me now don't you? Kill me! You're parents will soon find out what you're doing with your life."

"Don't mention my family!" She screamed as she strangled you with her hands.

"That's enough Minji! We need her for the final show."

"Boss, they're here."

"Just the two of them?"

"Yes boss."