Chapter 6

"Drill," said Y/n. "I don't know if it's a practice drill or if someone got inside."

"You--!" Jungkook exclaimed. His eyes widened when he seen her.

While talking with Jungkook, a group of men ran in.

Guy 1 yelled, "That's her!"

Guy 2 then yelled, "Get her!"

Y/n didn't know who they were talking about, but in a quick flash, you were being dragged away.

"Help! Someone!" You screamed as loud as you possibly could, but no one came.

"If anyone moves, I'll shoot!" Guy 3 shouted.

"Take her!" Guy 2 yelled again.

With that said, they started dragging you away again. All of a sudden, you see the boy with Minji come up to you guys.

"Let her go," Jungkook said while stopping the man holding Y/n.

"Jung-- Jungkook," Guy 4 stuttered. The men stopped and bowed down to Jungkook.

Everyone was confused and shocked. They had no idea what was happening.

"Everyone! Take your phone out, now," Jungkook commanded. He checked to make sure no one was filming/recording the scene. "Leave."

After the guys left, the students gathered around you and asked if you were alright.

Next Day at the Hideout

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jin yelled furiously.

Because of what happened, Jin had lost his temper.

Everyone waited for Jin to calm down before saying/doing anything.

"Jin--," Jungkook spoke softly.

"You're banned for a month," Jin said.

"Jin, please--," Jungkook couldn't finish what he wanted to say.

Jin had already walked out of the building.

RM felt the need to say something, and so he spoke up first, "Hey, it fine. We've done worse."

"You're banned for a long time. We were never banned for that long," Suga blurted out.

"You have to clear you name again Jungkook," Jhope said disappointingly.

"Sorry JK," Jimin worried for him.

"I should have been the one to talk to her her. Good luck with the one month vacation without drugs and guns," Taehyung said.

Everyone except Jungkook had left the hideout.

"AH!" Jungkook yelled in agony and shame.

Suddenly, Jungkook heard a rustling noise from inside.

"Jungkook-ah. Thank you for saving me. I took myself to the hospital. I guess we're even," a girl's voice was heard.

"I- who are you?" Jungkook asked while looking around the hideout. He thought he was alone.

☡ WARNING☡

Some revealing stuff will be happening in the next chapter.. I hope you're enjoying the book so far. Thank you for reading! Stay tuned for more.