Chapter one

All rights reserved to Jossiezoe on wattpad.
Please this story shouldn't be rewritten or reproduced unless granted permission

(Hi guys this isn't gonna be a very long book but I hope you'd love it and I'd love to read your comments, you can always tell someone to read "Ruined" it'll mean a lot to me.
I love you)

"I'll be back mum" I tell my mother just as I'm about leaving the house. I'm actually going to take a stroll round the streets, I'm really bored, my elder brother, who's two years older than I am is in school. "Don't be long" she says chopping onion on the counter.

Walking at sunset inspires me to paint more pictures, the cool breeze blow against my face, making me smile like an idiot. I sight a group of cute boys, I think four of them, sitting at the catholic church's carpark. I'm not gonna make it obvious that I'm admiring them one after the other but I'm tensed seeing one who's  starring at me. I turn my face to look straight and it's awkward. "Hey there pretty"  a brown skinned boy says loudly to get my attention, I don't reply but try to walk faster, I feel a hand on my arm "hi miss" He's voice sends a shiver through my spine and I feel goose pimples on my skin. "Hello" I manage to speak. "I'm Mark, what's your name" he asks with a scary smile "Bren....Brenda, yes that's my name" holy fuck I'm tensed. "Brenda you seem nervous or should I say scared" Mark says noticing the way I responded. "Not really, nice to meet you Mark but I have to get home, my mum needs me to prepare dinner with her" I'm finding it difficult to lie but I guess I should be in the kitchen helping that woman out. "Oh so when do I get to see you again?" He asks with a cute smirk on his face. "I don't know for now but please I need to get home right now" I tell him meaning every single word this time. He pulls out a small paper from his back pocket and hands it to me, "here, that's my number you can give me a call you know" he smiles at me as I hesitantly take the small paper. What the fuck ! How did he manage to write his number on a piece of paper, ehm I guess he was doing that while I tried increasing my pace . "thanks" I manage to say and walk as fast as my legs could take me home.