Chapter Eighteen

WARNING: Sexual content!!!

Kelvin's POV

"Brenda listen, you have to stop hating me for my mistake" I whisper, nuzzling into her neck.
"Okay, I heard you, I for...." I guess She's trying her best to push me off. "Shhhhh" I start kissing her neck as I hear her whimper beneath me.

"Kelvin please stop, I'm gonna forgive you if you stop" she pleads.
"You won't forgive me if I stop, trust me you'll forgive me after this" I smirk at her.
"Uh.. " I hear her moan and I swear I'm loving this.
"You're not yourself, you're hard, just stop please, don't do something stupid please" she looks adorable begging me.
I rub my bulge on her and it feels good though, she's getting goose pimples. I know what this means.. She wants this too.
I kiss her and I'm half surprised she's kissing me back. She definitely likes this.
"I love you Brenda." I quickly turn the car engine on, putting on the AC, so we don't suffocate in here.
She's putting on a jean trouser. It's kind of difficult to...... "Kelvin take me home please" she begs again. I quickly open her trouser's button. I slip my right hand in her folds, she's wet already. I chuckle, kissing her with my left hand holding both of her hands above her head. She's given up fighting me. She only let out soft moans, she bites her bottom lip anytime I let my lips leave hers. I rub her gently, she tries closing her legs, I use my leg to hold it open. " Kelvin, please." She shuts her eyes in pleasure.
I make my movement faster and I feel her legs tighten around mine, she's definitely close to her high.

She pushes me off and I'm shocked at her sudden energy.
"Gross" she says  panting heavily causing me to laugh.
"You liked that right" I ask her with a smirk.
"No, I hate you" she rolls her eyes. I try stepping out of the car and she pulls me back to kiss me.
"Seems someone liked what she got" I whisper seductively. 
"Whatever" she rolls her eyes again.
"Let's get you home" I tell her getting to the driver's seat.
_
"Thank you" she tells me getting off the car.
"For" I ask raising my brows.
"Today" she flatly replies, walking into her house.
The rain isn't much again. I pull out of her driveway and off to my house.

Brenda's POV

I see my mum watching TV. "Hi mum." I tell her not looking to her direction.
"Hi Miss, welcome. Dinner is in your room" she tells me, focusing on the TV.
This is unlike her, keeping my food in my room.
Let's just say she feels I'm cold or something.
I open my room and someone please call 911.

"Really, is this what it is" Mark sarcastically laughs.

"Wh...what are you doing here, you didn't tell me you were coming over.. Huh" I don't know what's coming after this.
"Where were you or who were you with" he gets up walking to meet me.
"A friend" I look at the wall the behind him.
"What friend, I've been here for over an hour" he holds my hands.
"Random friend" I blurt out
"The Brenda I know won't just go out with a random friend for more than an hour" he pulls me into a hug.
"It just happened, maybe I was bored.. Ugh...No.. I.. Well I just hung up with someone, I'm sorry" he pulls out of the hug.

"What's this" he asks pointing  to my neck. I can't see it, I walk to my dresser. Starring at the mirror, I nearly collapse in shock.
That dude gave me a hickey. I'm so doomed.
" I don't know, I probably ugh.. scratched..I guess I..not really a scratch..." What other thing can I say it is, I'm a bad liar.
"Hickey!" He furrows his brows. He looks more furious like he's gonna hit me.
"Really, is that it" I pretend not to know what they are.
"Fuck... I knew it. I fucking knew it, you're cheating with that teacher guy right" he asks fisting his hands.
"Babe" I call him out.
"Oh don't do that Brenda, he is, am i right!" He yells
"Bring it down okay, my mum's gonna hear you and she'd be here, please change the topic" I beg him.

My door opens, revealing my mum. "What's going on, oh I'm sorry I didn't tell you he was here and that's your dinner. You both shouldn't fight about it okay" she winks and leaves.
That's her style, she's crazy and always jumps into conclusion.

"Babe please, I didn't do anything. He only did this and I don't know why" I leave out the name.
"Good night Brenda, I do love you but you should learn to be honest with me as I promised to be also" he tells me, walking out.

Oh God please. I'm so scared.
Dude. I'm sure Kelvin did this on purpose. "Brenda Brenda Brenda, you're so dumb" I smack my head.

I don't know how I managed to fall asleep but I  remembered my head pounding seriously and I slept after talking a hot bath.

(Bear with me. Its short again. Thanks for reading, please don't forget to vote and share 💕💕🙏💕💕)