Chapter Twenty

"Oh my goodness.... Jesus Christ.. Tris really, how didn't I know you were coming home" I jump on him  he staggers but stands still holding me up.

"I thought mum or dad told you, I've missed you so much. Look how grown you are" he smiles and his dimples comes into view.
I kiss his cheeks.
"Tris, you have no idea how sad I feel when I put on those clothing's i took from you, it made me wish you were here..".
"Very funny. I'll take my clothes back " he chuckles.
"Oh God, I'm so happy" I tell him as he puts me down.
"Me too but that's because I'm with you again" his smile vanishes and he looks sad.
"What happened, why the sudden mood swing" I ask him running my thumb through his cheeks.
"I'll explain to you, let's go upstairs" he tells me placing the cereal in the cupboard.

"Really, you never wanted to go to that seminary school"
I ask him unsure of what to feel.
"Exactly, dad forced me there because he didn't want me to be fully influenced by my friends of which I was already. I must confess we were already doing things until I was ... Well until he found out I smoked, drank and engaged in some kind of fights" he messes his hair, using a hand to run through it.
" I really don't know what to say but where are these guys now?" I ask, placing a hand on his thighs.
"I guess they're to be in college, I should have been in a proper college but I guess dad threw me to seminary as a punishment and a kind of remand home"
He lays on my bed, with his hands folded behind his head.
"Sick!. Ugh so what do you intend doing, getting into college now?" I ask join him on my bed and he hugs me.
"I really don't know if dad's gonna let me go or this time around send me to a defence academy" he chuckles and I laugh at that thought.
"So why did you have alcohol and cigarettes in a S-E-M-I-N-A-R-Y, I mean that place is meant to to a holy ground right?" I laugh but I don't find it funny truly.
"How did you even get those" I ask again, raising a brow at him..
"Little sis, i do get them when I need it, and it happened that I was caught in the act. Well, my third strike and it summed up to an expulsion. This particular act is very intolerable but I needed it" he chuckles as he speaks.
"Really!" I blurt out.
"It helped my soul, waking up to one disgusting sound of  a bell, running to meet up morning prayer at the chapel said in Latin, running to get a good seat for breakfast and dinner. Blah blah blah, getting morning erections and no girls to help out which was so painful because I'm always wanking and wishing i could get a head..." I feel slightly disgusted at his words. I interrupt him
"Okay shut it Tris, let's hope dad takes you to college next semester" I giggle.

"I've really missed you. Yea and how's your stunt been" he seems excited about his expulsion.
"Yea I have a friend who tried teaching me but I stopped, for some reasons though " I roll my eyes remembering Kelvin.
"Oh.. I really need to put my room in order " he gets up adjusting his shorts..
"Hope you know I can help if you want" I laugh
"Sure baby thank you. I'll do it myself before you steal the rest of my clothes " he mocks and leaves.

Good to have my brother home again. I know my parents are pissed at him. Anyways dad wasn't to force him into a place Tris never liked.

I just can't keep calm.. I text Lucia.
Brenda: hey momma
She doesn't reply soon.. So I keep my phone on my side stool.
It beeps and I take it quickly

Lucia: hey baby. How're you
Brenda: fine I mean really fine.. Guess what ??
Lucia: I don't know. I'm bad at guessing and you know that
Brenda: Tris is back
Lucia: awwww.. Really when ?
Brenda: I just came home and I met him.. Will you come for the weekend again..
Lucia: ........ Not sure.....
Brenda: Adamson I know you had a crush on Tris.. Maybe you still do.. He's back, he won't be going back to seminary.
Lucia: just say you want me for the weekend again.. Okay.. I'll let my boyfriend know..
Brenda: that dude better get packing cuz your real man is back
Lucia: shut it lil daughter.. I'll be home on Friday..😉
Brenda: thanks momma.. 😘

Can't wait to have her and Tris together this weekend.
Crazy me .. Gotta take a nap

(I think I'll take a nap too...
Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and share, love y'all 💕💕)

Merry Christmas lovies🎄🎄🎄