Chapter Nineteen

Mark's been avoiding me for the past few days, he doesn't pick nor return my calls, he doesn't reply my texts and leaves my chat on read.

To tell you how bad of a girlfriend I am, I don't know where he stays,  how do I locate him.
I pick my phone from my dresser, I dial Kelvin but hang up immediately I realise who I'm calling.
"Not him, maybe Pishan or  Kofi" I dial Kofi an he picks on the second ring.
"Hi Brenda what's up" he asks.
"I'm fine" I flatly say. "Ugh hope you're good" I ask back
"Sure, just school stress"  he chuckles over the phone.
"Oops sorry about that, please do you know where Mark stays" I feel embarrassed asking someone of my boyfriend's house.
"Sure, not far from the field. But  I'll text you the address." He just saved my soul. "Thanks so much, I knew I could trust you"

I feel a kind of excitement seeing the text, I could walk down or take a cab. I guess I should walk, I'd probably be rehearsing my sorry lines.

Mark's POV

"Mark someone's here to we you." My sister yells from the parlour.
"I'll be down in a minute" I quickly put on a Nike joggers with no shirt on. Walking into the parlour I see a brunette and it turns out to be.....

"Hey babe" she tells me with a weak smile.
What is she doing here, she was enjoying her company with her teacher. I scoff.
"Yea Hi" I smirk.
"Please I'm sorry, I swear I didn't do this intentionally, it just happened and we aren't intimate, he only romanced me and gave me that. Please" she tells me quietly. She's getting watery eyes and she's gonna cry soon. Well that's good for cheating on me.
"Ugh .. So what am I to do, it just happened so? " I rudely tell her.
"Mark it's fine if you'd hate me for this but I walked down from my house to yours to apologize, you didn't ask how I got your home address..." She speaks as tears roll down her cheeks.
"Oh yea I was gonna ask, I don't know how you even got here, I don't invite girls over here and you're not an exception" I scoff.
"Ayee, alright then, I'm not invited to my boyfriend's even when he knows I'm not just *any girl*" she wipes her cheeks.
"Who said you aren't invited, Mark invites girls over and I'm shocked you both are in the sitting room, they're always making sounds in his room. Wow I think he has changed or you're an....." My sister sits on the same couch as Brenda when she notices Brenda's eyes.
"Why are you crying" Mandy asks her.
"No.. No. I'm not crying. I'll just be on my way, I need to get home"

I'm sitting glued to the chair. I'm shocked at Mandy's words to Brenda but I feel horrible.
"It's beginning to rain." I turn my face away from hers .
"It's fine about the rain. I'll just walk through it." She stands up to leave.
My sister has been winking at me for explanation but she messed up my name to Brenda.

"Brenda" I call her as she reaches the door.
She doesn't bother looking back but holds the knob.
"Come back please, I don't want you to get a cold" I walk to meet her, snaking my hands round her waist. I hug her from behind, I lean down to her neck.
She jerks but stays still.
" I think I should be in my room" Mandy says walking to her room.
"Oh yea. You should have been there and not here at all" I scoff.
"Just let me go, if you want to be this rude to me. I've explained but it seems you don't believe me and I don't have an option but to leave, please.."  She tells me pulling out.
"I'm sorry for being rude, I was angry" I tell her taking her hands.
"How angry can you be for days, you snubbed all my efforts to reach you and I came to your house only for you to ...." I interrupt her again "please come with me, I promise to take you home when the rain stops" I can't let her go now. I lead her to my room.
_
She admires my medals hanging on the wall, and my wall paper and my king size bed.
"Nice room" she comments and I feel my cheek hot. I smile at her. She's so beautiful.

"Let's watch a movie" I tell her, turning on my plasma TV. I connect my flash drive and press play. All of a sudden my dance video comes on.
"You dance" she asks me smiling.
"Yea alongside stunts, we have a medal to win next  week's Saturday. It's a dance show competition." I tell her pulling her gently towards me.
"We? You mean and your friends right" she looks at me.
"Yea, we used to be five but one of us went to school in Italy, so we're gonna make it happen" I put my arm over her shoulders, stroking her hair.
"Oh" she pulls the blanket over her and I have to go under too.
"Let's watch a real movie now" I put on About Last Night. She laughs at Kevin Hart and Regina Hall's scenes. I admire her so much,her laughter makes me smile. I kiss her forehead as she falls asleep before the movie ends. I hold her close to me, cuddling her, hearing her soft breathing. I fall asleep too, with my hand holding her close to me.

Brenda's POV

My phone rings causing me to open my eyes, I feel his hands on me, I pull away gently so I don't disturb. My mum's calling. I don't pick, she calls again and I ignore.
I lay back on his bed, I feel so comfortable and relaxed on his bed with his scents filling my nose.
I hug him, placing a kiss on his cheek. His eyes flutter open.
"Hey" his voice is raspy and it's nice.
"I got calls from my mum. I need to be home now." I tell him.
He gets up from the bed  and I see his erection. What the... Do guys get erections even after a nap.
"You ready" he asks
"Yea sure but take care of that" I point at his waist. He covers his face and laughs.

We get to my house after an awkward silent drive.
"Thank you and bye" I smile at him
"You're welcome baby" he smiles back.
I try getting off but  he holds my left arm. He pulls me to him, he kisses me and I don't hesitate to kiss him back.
"I love you and be a good girl for daddy" he seductively smirks.
"Yes daddy, I'll be good. I love you"
I walk into the house.
Mum and dad sitting in the parlour, they both seem angry.
"Hi mum, hi dad" I greet.
"Why weren't you picking your calls" my mum yells.
"I..my phone was on silent, I just saw it on my way home, I'm sorry mum" I explain.
"It's okay sweetheart, hope you're not cold" my dad asks me rubbing his face in distress.
"I'm not cold" I  tell him.
I hear water run from the kitchen. I don't bother asking my parent, I walk into the kitchen.
"Oh my goodness......"

(Thank you so much for reading. Keep reading, let's see what happens❤)
Feel free to send a direct message to @jossiezoe
I'd love to interact with you.

Yoooo!! don't kill me for updating this late.. I'm sorry..