Chapter Nine

I really don't know why Mark and Kelvin admit they've got feelings for me. I really don't want to be the cause of a broken friendship. Maybe I'll reject Kelvin's proposal, but Mark is likely gonna ask me to be his girlfriend too. I get a text from Kelvin.
Kelvin: hey there, I guess I'm desperate to show the world that you're my girl. Have you thought about it yet
Brenda: not yet, I text back nervously.
Kelvin: okay, can you act like my girlfriend, I want to show you to my friends by weekend while we have a drink
Brenda: uhm.. Okay I'll try. Make sure you have it at the back of your mind that we're not actually dating till I think about your proposal....
Kelvin: yes baby😘😘
Brenda: baby?? Are you for real??🙄
Kelvin: please baby, act like it😀 I love you ❤
Brenda: okay.

He's serious about this, me acting like we're dating. Mark.... "Stop thinking about shit, you're not dating anyone" I tell myself smacking my  forehead.
***************

Mark's POV

"Guys where's Kelvin, he said he was gonna bring his new girlfriend" Pishan says taking in smoke from a lit joint. Really why do I get a feeling it's gonna turn out to be Brenda, well I guess I have to be calm, it better not be Brenda.
I'm restless but I'm unnoticed because I'm drinking. "Here he comes, oh no, trouble in Paradise" Kofi says dramatically, with a pity ass face.
"Hi guys, meet her, Brenda" Kelvin  says grinning like a child who just got chocolates.
My vision goes blur for a moment and I feel my eyes get very hot, not from the drink or joint but from what I'm seeing now, I feel my heart in my stomach and it's also hot in there. "Brenda, this is Kofi" he points out to Kofi who pulls her in for a hug, nice meeting you Brenda. "Pishan, our Indian boy" he points to Pishan, "hey Brenda you look pretty" he compliments. "Thank you Pishan you" she shyly responds as they exchange handshakes. "And our golden boy, Mark" he smirks looking at me. I don't say a word, I just stare at her and smile, she smiles to me too.
Why on earth is this douche bag doing this, we'll know it's a damn  bet. I can't let him win. I'll show him I'm truly the golden boy.

Kelvin's POV

I see the disgust in Mark's face, I'm sure he'd for sure be punching my nose if she wasn't here. I noticed he didn't say a word to her, neither did she, to him, they only smiled weird smiles.

Well I don't give a fuck, I'm gonna get her to love me and accept me as her boyfriend, when I get six bay, I'll spend it on her though.

I take up a joint and drink noticing Kofi ,Pishan and Brenda are chatting. Mark sits quiet, looking left, right and down to his boots. "Hey man" I taunt him. "Fuck off asshole" he  spits out, pressing his lips into a thin line. I know he's so mad and furious. I think I should pull up a drama so maybe  he'll punch me, she'd take my side. "Hmm good" I say silently. Turning to Mark "bro you don't need to get pissed I told you I was gonna win" he doesn't look at me but pulls out his phone, using it like I'm not talking to him. My phone vibrates, I pull it out to see a transfer from Mark. "Knuckles bro, I received an alert, thanks for that, I guess Pishan still owes me" .

I really should shut my mouth, nop but i still need to cause a scene in her presence. "Mark you should be happy okay? I mean we all are here and you're the only one not chatting, come on, take this" I taunt him again, handing him a joint, since his is finished. "Don't fucking mess with me nigguh, what the hell is wrong, you got her so?" His voice comes out much louder getting the other's attention. "Chill man, what's your problem, don't pour your frustrations on me okay" I tell him with a sympathetic face. I can tell she's moved. We don't speak for a while, I see the three have gotten into another conversation, I whisper to Mark "I'm sorry golden boy, but your meat to take is now my meat to eat" I wink at him. He grows more furious and I feel a hard knock on my right eye. "Yes. Oh yes. Shut the fuck up son of a bitch" Mark says holding on to the collar of my shirt. Pishan and Kofi pull him back. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you Mark" I scold because that shit was hard. Before I think of a better reaction, he punches my nose, this time causing me to bleed. "Mark you're insane" Kofi says still holding him back while I'm on the floor trying to get up.

Mark's POV
"Mark you're insane" I hear Kofi say as he continues holding me back with Pishan.

This guy obviously knows what he did. "Fine you  won the fucki....." I'm interrupted by Pishan "Earth to Mark. Shut the fuck up Mark, Zero your mind about that crap okay" he shuts me up so I don't spill the dumb secret to the prey who's kneeling beside Kelvin holding his face and wiping the blood off his nose with her own fucking handkerchief. He just won. I mean like right now, she's showing him affection and she stares at me as a psycho and dangerous person. "You know, whatever he did wrong, you didn't have to hit him" I finally hear her spit with disgust clear in her face.
I look at her with a sorry face but she turns back to Kelvin, cleaning the bastard up. I sit down and cover my face with shame. I stand up angrily as Pishan and Kofi try to hold me again but this time, I push them away and leave the bar.
"He won,  that male whore won. I'm not done with him yet" I talk to myself, as people in the bar stare at me like I've grown three heads .

The End

I'm just joking okay?
I think I love Mark (Smiles)  I'll update soon, though this chapter is a little longer than previous chapters
Keep reading, vote, comment and share I'll really appreciate.
Love y'all so much 💕💕💕