15 ⦙ Drama

[YN]

We were all chillin at the PM house on live as I played some cardi b as I read through some comments with the guys in the back along with Edwin's girlfriend Tiffany.

"Love y'all too"I said with a smile reading.

"Said lil bleep you can't mess with me if you wanted to"I sang out with a smile.

"I don't wanna cuss like that I know it's younger people in here"I said.

"Cut nigga off-"I heard Tiffany sing as I turned around turning off the music.

"Cut a what off?"I said as she laughed and sat up.

"Cut a nigga off, what's the problem?"She said with a smile.

"The problem is I don't wanna hear you say that, you could've said Cut a bleep off now you just doing too much"I said getting pissed.

"Y/n what's the problem? It's just a word?"Edwin said pissing me off even more.

"It might be just a word but it's a word I don't wanna hear her say around me, that's the problem you be letting her slide with that shit and now when she say that shit around the wrong group of people and she get her ass beat don't be looking crazy!"I said.

"I'm with Y/n on this one Tiffany you shouldn't of said that"Zion said

"Of course you would She's your girlfriend, I don't get the big deal about it. I have black friends and a black boyfriend why can't I say it?"She asked.

"That is not an excuse!"I yelled back.

"I agree with Y/n Tiffany you should apologize"Nick said.

"No, what am I going to apologize for it's just a word I don't care"She said with a shrug.

"Let me leave before I beat her ass, and just so you know you're on live."I said getting up walking out as I turned off my live walking past Austin.

"Hey what's going on?"He asked confused.

"Nothing just don't worry your pretty blonde head"I said with a smile as Zion came out the room slamming the door.

"Let's go"He said grabbing my hand as we went and got in the car.

Edwin you better control your girl.

[This was ass but I've been gone for a long ass time because of shitty boo boo school and I really wanted to update for y'all. Love and Miss y'all 🤧😭😖❤️❤️]