26 ⦙ Fighting Feelings

[Zion]

I watched Y/n as she smiled and laughed with him, her boyfriend. The one I couldn't stand his name was Stephan. He was the the basketball teams star player and the asshole that somehow ended up with my best friend also the girl I've loved for the longest.

I smiled as she came over to me and gave me a hug as Stephan watched and mean mugged me.

"Hey Z!"She said with a smile as she pulled away.

"Hey Y/n, I missed you midget. I haven't seen you since Tuesday."I said.

"I'm sorry Z, I've been practicing for the competitions for Volleyball & Cheerleading coming and you should know that since you're coming to both right? Tell me you're coming?!"She said with a pout as I laughed pulling her into a hug.

"Of course I'm coming I couldn't just miss out on my best friends competitions like that. What type of best friend would I be if I did?."I said.

"A badass one."She said as we both laughed.

We heard the bell ring as Stephan came over grabbing her shoulder.

"Let's go I'm walking you to class."He said.

"I was gonna walk with-"She was saying as he gave her this look.

"N-Nevermind. I'll see you around Zion."She said as they quickly walked off as he glared at me.

I hated how he treated her, it seems like something more is going on though. I didn't like the way he looked at her or grabbed her up like that. I swear if I find out this bitch is hurting her I'll kill him.

—Two weeks later

After that day Y/n and I have gotten closer and my feelings for her have become more apparent and it seems to me she has feelings for me also.

Right now we were in her room studying as we were talking and until our feelings got ahead a kids went from us attaching ourselves to each other, with the feeling of need, love and lust.

"Are you sure you want to do this Y/n?."I asked her as I took off my shirt throwing it to the floor.

"Yes Zion I want you."She said as a mix of love and lust were seen in her eyes.

That was the best night of my life, the way she needed me and held me close. Her constant moans of my name, her whines and cries and constant scratches down my back.

What I didn't know, what was the best night of my life was going to give her the worst night of hers.

A few days later I went to see Y/n after I heard she was sick, as I got there and seen another car. I walked up to the door and heard crying and pleads. I pushed the door open as it was unlocked.

I walked in and I seen Stephen standing over her holding her down as he slapped and punched her as he turned and seen me. I saw nothing but red, as before I knew it I was being held by the guys as I was covered in blood.

I looked around and seen Stephen outside on the ground as his face was covered with blood along with his shirt being stained with blood.

I found out later that I brutally hurt him and he ended up dying from his injuries and I could've faced jail, but Y/n's father had gotten the case thrown out.

I'm very thankful he did as I laid here with his daughter asleep on my chest. It's been a few months after that, and things have changed drastically.

None of that mattered to me though because the one good thing that came out of all this was I had Y/n.

[ugh this was ass.]