34 ⦙ Not to be trusted

[YN]

I sat there watching him slumped over in the chair, his breathing light. Blood slowly ran down his face onto a puddle on the ground.

Did I feel remorseful? No. I was taught to never let my guard down, but I did. I did for him and he wanted no actual piece of me he just loved the satisfaction of knowing what he got from me.

My Virginity. Just because my brother was his enemy, he wanted to make him angry and he did succeed, but he should've thought of me.

I'm Y/n Powers and my brother Keith Powers is a gang leader, and Zion Kuwonu is his enemy.

"Wake up bitch."I said as I poured water over him as he gasped for air looking around frantically.

—————————————

I smiled as I woke up to see a text message from my secret boyfriend of 2 years. Yes secret for 2 years staring today, knowing if I told my brother he'd scare him off.

Good morning beautiful happy two year anniversary 😍😘

Morning Z I can't wait to see you
tonight, but I hope you know what's
going down tonight 😘😌

Of course our first tonight. It's going to be special with you. I promise you that 😉

I smiled reading that text as I nervously bit my lip tonight was that big night we take that big step.
—————————————

"Y/n what are you doing?! You kidnapped me!"He yelled.

"You're damn right I did Zion."I said as I glared at him, all the love and affection I ever had for him was dead and gone.

"I hope you didn't think you'd get away free, you must have forgot who I was little nigga. You thought it was smart to try and play with someone I care about dearly. My baby sister Zion? You wanted my attention that bad?"Keith said as venom poured from his words.

"Fuck you! You got mines killed it was the least I could do you didn't give one fuck about her she was just another bitch to you! At least yours is still here."Zion said as he glared at Keith.

"I loved her, it's just things happen Zion, but using my sister isn't just anything."Keith said darkly.

—————————————
Our dinner date was perfect it was just incredible and we took a little walk through the park, hands intertwined as I smiled widely looking at Zion as he smiled back before kissing my cheek.

"Are you as nervous as I am?"He asked.

"Try extremely nervous, but I trust you I know you wouldn't hurt me intentionally."I said.

"You mean the world to me, I'd never want to do anything to hurt you and don't worry I promise to be gentle."He whispered.
—————————————

"Keith let me talk to him really quick, go pick out a weapon or something."I said as he nodded as he walked to the back closing the door behind him.

I looked at Zion as I shook my head as he looked at me before looking down.

"Don't look at me like that."He whispered.

"Like what, like I feel betrayed and hurt Zion because guess what? I am, I told you things I'd never tell anyone even a few things I'd never tell my brother. I trusted you with everything my secrets, my heart and my body. Just for it to be toyed with so you can get back at my brother."I said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"I might've actually loved you Y/n, but that we'll never know."He said.

"We won't. I wonder would you have loved our- my baby. I wonder if he or she would have mattered to you. Would their feelings matter to you? Would you take them into consideration before you decided to do something. Would you have been a good father to them, but to that we'll never know."

"I'll let Keith get at you a little bit, but when it's time to finish you I'll make it quick and painless. To that much I owe you, goodbye Zion."I said as I lightly kissed his lips as his tears hit my cheeks, as I pulled away.

"He's ready Keith."I yelled.

"Name him Jeremiah Carter Kuwonu. Please if it's a boy name him that please."He whispered before Keith came out.

"I'll call you, when it's time."Keith said as I nodded as I went out the door and got into the car as the other gang members stood guard by the doors.

—————————————
I gasped for breath as I held onto Zion as my nails clawed at his back, as I arched mine. I couldn't get a word out to Zion.

All I could manage were moans and rapid panting. I could feel something building up in the pit of my stomach.

Before I knew it, it was released as so did Zion but something didn't feel right as soon as Zion looked down pulling out his eyes went wide.

"The Condom had broken."He said.

I was engulfed in fear at that exact moment but I know Zion would be here for me so nothing to fear. Right?
—————————————

I was wrong right after that is when he spilled it all to me, it was an entire 2 weeks after that I was locked in my room talking to no one. I finally opened up to Keith then after that he snapped me back into shape.

That's when we planned this. Now it's in action I was never gonna see Zion again and the little person growing inside me was never ever gonna see or meet Zion.

I sighed, I then heard a few gunshots go off as Keith came out getting in the car quickly.

"What happened?!"I asked frantically.

"He said too much and I shot him, I lost control."He said as tears filled my eyes as he held me tightly.

Zion was gone for good.

Or was he? I know this shit was trash but I wanted to make it long.