23 ⦙ Fix me

[YN]

Tonight was a regular night for Zion and I. Zion and his girlfriend Heidi always get into some type of argument, he then always ends up here and it's my job as his best friend to fix him.

I love him and I wish that he could see it. I have genuine feelings for him and he's hung up over a girl who wouldn't give him  the time of day if he didn't have all the money that he has now.

"Y/n?"He said looking at me as I looked at him wiping away one of his tears.

"Thank you for fixing me up like this and taking care of me."He said with a smile.

"It's no problem, I'd do anything for you."I said as Zion moved in kissing my lips, as I kissed back climbing on his lap.

We were in a heated moment just as he was going to slip off my shirt we both heard a voice and looked up.

"Zion I'm- What is this?."She said sounding pissed seeing us as he got me off of him as I stood up.

"It was a mistake I swear baby! She has nothing I want. You're perfect everything about you is perfect and beautiful and she's nothing compared to you."He said she looked up to him with a smile as her eyes shined.

"You mean it baby?."She asked.

"Yes of course, anything."He said falling weak to her back into the state he began in.

"Then kick her out, and stop being friend with her."He said and turned back realizing I was still there as he gave me a look of guilt.

"Y-"

I just put up my hand not wanting to hear another word from him, he's obviously said enough to last a lifetime. I had grabbed my things, as I left out and threw them in my car before I got in driving off.

I got to a light with a sigh as I thought about everything that happened, and especially everything he said to me. Just for her? For a bitch that left him because she didn't get what she wanted?!

I knew Zion was a little dumb at times but right now he was stupid.

I sighed as I seen the light turn green as I drove out and before I knew it, I was crashed into and the car flip as I then went unconscious.