35 ⦙ Boys-Girl Night

[YN]

I was eating some chips as I finished Applying Austin's face mask on as Zion came out the kitchen with Brandon as I seen half his mask was gone.

"Brandon what happened to your mask?"I asked as Zion took a seat next to me as the guys looked at him laughing.

"I kinda ate it."

"Kinda?! Brandon come on!"

"I'm sorry it was avocado! Edwin ate his whole mask."He whined as Edwin came out with only a patch left on his face.

"You two come here now and put this damn mask back on and if y'all eat it I'm throwing an avocado at y'all big ass heads. Edwin come here first!"I ordered as he came over sitting down as I started applying it again.

"Y'all we should play a game."Nick suggested.

"Ouu how about truth or dare!"Austin suggested excitedly.

"Yes! Okay so Nick you ask someone first."I said as I applied the mask to Edwin's cheek.

"You know what I'll ask You first YN."He said with a smile.

"Ask away I ain't scared of nothing and ain't got nothing to hide."I said with a shrug.

"Alright Truth it Dare."He asked.

"Truth."

"Alright tell the truth, what did you think of Zion when you first met him."He said as I stopped and looked at Zion then to Nick.

"Dare."I said

"No no go on and answer it."Brandon said with a smile as Edwin got up as he came over and I started his mask.

"Well, I thought he was a fuckboy and he had a little dick."

The guys busted out laughing besides Zion who looked at me with his jaw dropped.

"What I was wrong about one of those things."I said as the guys stopped laughing.

"Zion has a little dick!"Austin yelled out laughing as Zion threw a pillow at him.

"Aye y'all stop that shit! Whoever get avocado on my good pillows gone be cleaning that shit off."I said as they stopped and glared at each other.

After that point on things got crazy, Austin ended up in his underwear jumping in the snow. Nick jumped in the pool with in his underwear. Edwin had to twerk on Zion as I made it rain on that ass.

Then we played would you rather, then we finally finished on a twerking competition as I was in a heated 1st place Tie with Nick and Edwin.

Today was a cute little Boys-Girl Night can't wait till the next one.

This was short and ass I apologize