09 ⦙ Overtime

[Zion]

I watched interestedly as she played basketball, she wasn't like the other girls in school. She wasn't falling to her knees to please me, She wasn't acting drastic to get my attention, She wasn't offering me things that would shame her entire family.

She didn't wear short clothing just to "show off" what she has to me, send me crude and disgusting pictures just to "make me want" her.

I knew she liked me, but to say the least she wasn't like them and I liked that about her I might even have a crush on her.

The thing is my reputation, I'm know as a sleaze of the school, a player, a manwhore how ever you want to say it but it's not true.

I've literally only slept with two girls out of my entire lifetime and they weren't flings they were my ex-girlfriends.

"Hey Zion!,"I heard that snapped me out of my thoughts as I looked over to nick on the court.

"Yeah?,"I called out. "Wanna come play some 3v3?,"He asked.

"Or you can stay here with us,"A girl from the group of girls that appeared out of nowhere from around me said as she bit her lip.

"Um yeah I'll play,"I said quickly getting up and going over.

"Alright coo, You, Elom and Edwin and Jack G., Y/n and I. You guard Y/n,"He said as my heart raced as I looked at her as she gave a small smile before looking away.

She is so cute.

We started playing as Y/n had the ball, as I ran up on her guarding as she dribbled the ball she had a light smirk on her face as she was running to the left as I quickly guarded her.

"Oouu You have good D Zion,"She said as it flustered me. "W-What?,"I answered before she slid past making a layup extending their team lead up from 3 to 5.

"It means you have good defense,"She said with a smirk before shaking her head.

We continued playing as Nick's team won, we were packing up to leave as it was Y/n and I left as she was about to leave as I stopped her.

"Hey, Y/n hang-on,"I said as I went over to her. "What's up Zion?,"She asked.

"I was wondering if maybe this Friday you'd want to-,"I was saying as she put her hand up to stop me. "Zion, sorry but no I think you should know more than my name before asking me out and plus based on your track sheet I'd rather not,"She said about to turn as I stopped her.

"That's not really me, please just go out with me and I can show you,"I said.

"Zion I'll give you a chance..if,"She said. "If what?,"I asked.

"If you're willing to change your reputation and work overtime to win my heart, I don't let a lot of people in but I'm willing to reconsider if you can do that for me,"She said with a side grin. "Yes I'll do it,"I said with a smile.

"Good, you can begin with handling your little groupies that follow you because one of them is glaring at me and if she keeps it up her eyes will be so swollen she won't be able to glare at all,"Y/n said as I heard a light yelp to look behind me to see one of the girls covering her eyes.

I turned back to see Y/n walking off about to leave out as she turns back and looks at me with a smile, as she signaled me to come on as I smiled and ran over leaving out with her as we got in our cars going our separate ways.

I'll definitely be working overtime for her.

[sorry taking so long to update any book Wattpad problems]