20 ⦙ First times aren't always good

[YN]

Zion and I have been going out for about 4 and a half years now, and I've always trusted him and I always will.

We come back to my house from a party as my parents weren't home, and I took Zion up to my room as we kissed and he carried me into my room as he laid me on the bed.

"Are you sure you want to do this?."He asked looking into my eyes.

"Yes. I trust you."I said as we kissed again.

Before I knew it our clothes were off, first came pain then pleasure in that moment I knew. I knew that I loved Zion Kuwonu.

[1 month later]

I came from the clinic with tears in my eyes, I was pregnant. I was young and I was scared, I got in the car and drove over to Zion's house at it was 11am.

I knew his mom and dad were at work as I knock on the door harshly as he opened the door as I had tears in my eyes.

"Y/n. Y/n baby what's wrong?."He asked as my tears stained his shirt as he held me bringing me inside.

He cupped my cheeks making me look at him as he wiped away my tears before planting a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I'm pregnant."I said with a sniffle before he pulled me into his chest as he held on like he never wanted to let go.

Neither did I.

[3 months later]

I laid in my bed in tears, with a small swollen stomach. Zion had broken up with me, and started to date another girl.

I stopped going to school and went online instead. I would miss my friends but they'd come around once in a while.

The only person I really wanted right now was Zion.

[Now]

I had trusted Zion, he was my first crush, first love, first kiss, first time and most of all he was my first heartbreak.

He was there for my first everything but he won't be here for his son Cory's first birthday party.

I smiled as all the family was here, even the guys were here

I smiled as all the family was here, even the guys were here. Everyone that wanted to be in Cory's life was here right now and that's all that mattered.

"Mama's baby is oneee,"I said picking him up kissing his cheeks as he laughed.

"Let Granny Get her chubby boy."My mama said as I gave him to her as he laughed holding onto her, as my dad stood beside her as he smiled at me.

"You did so good with him, I'm so proud of you."He said as he gave me a hug and I smiled.

"Thank you."I said as he pulled away and Nick and Brandon came over.

"Hey, Can we talk to you for a minute."Brandon said as I nodded and followed them as they took me down the driveway.

"What's wrong?."I asked.

"Well um. Zion has been looking for you and Cory and he really wanted to see you both. So we gave him the address to the party."Nick said as my heart dropped before my blood started to boil.

"Why the fuck would you do that?! You know I don't want him here, I don't want him anywhere near Cory after the way he left us!"I said as tears of anger started to roll down my cheeks.

"But I want to be here for both of you..I always have."I heard as I turned to see Zion as he had tears in his eyes.

"Zion just do what you're good at and Leave!"I yelled pissed as my tears fell.

"No, I love you and Cory. I was so happy when I found out you were pregnant, if we whether seniors or not. I wanted you and him but my mom and dad wanted otherwise and made me break up with you. They threatened to hurt yo-"

"Zion I don't wanna fucking hear it! If you really wanted us you would've fought for us. You would've been with me REGARDLESS no matter what like you promised! It shows how much you cared for us Zion. Right now we'd be a family, all together I get it we were young me sixteen you seventeen. I know if I could make it through so could you."I said as the tears ran down my cheeks as I wiped them away.

"Y/n-"

"Zion come here meet Cory."My mama said as she came down to the driveway with Cory in her arms, as I stopped her.

"What are you doing."I said.

"Y/n you can't hold this hate in your heart. We all know Zion messed up, but I've know this young man for a long time and I know he loves you and would never want to hurt you intentionally. He missed out on so much and now he's trying to fix it, so let him don't let Cory miss out on time with his father because of what you two went through."She said as she went over to Zion with Cory.

I looked at the two before I walked inside going upstairs in the bathroom, as I started to cool myself down as it was a knock on the door.

THIS WAS POWERFUL! 🤧
I had re-wrote this 3 times with different ideas and this one stuck. Hope y'all liked it.