31 ⦙ Caught

| New year new Imagines let's go!!! |

[YN]

Zion, the guys and I were at there hotel room as I was finally able to see Zion since he's been touring.

"I missed you Z baby."I said as I wrapped my arms around him kissing him.

"I missed you more my baby bear."He said and kissed my cheek.

"Why I gotta be a bear?"I asked with a laugh.

"Cause they cute and viscous just like you."He said with a smile as he kissed all over my face as I was laughing.

"If I'm a bear you a palm tree."I said as I sat up.

"Why?"He asked with a grin.

"Cause it's tali and dry at the top just like these dreads."I said as I grabbed his hair with smile as he pouted hugging me as he turned to the side.

"Hey tell the live that she mean as hell."He said.

"Wait you've been in live this whole time?!"I asked Edwin as he nodded.

"Yes! The fans said they wanted cute moments since y'all asses wanna act dry on camera."Edwin said with a smile.

"I'm gonna beat your ass."I said getting up as he grabbed his phone and sprinted out the door as I chased him down the hallway.

"Live If I die you know who killed me!"He yelled as he kept running.

"I hope y'all do know!"I yelled running faster.

I can't believe this nigga just caught us, he ain't gone live to make it to the next concert or album at that.