32 ⦙ Behind closed doors

Warning!: This chapter includes speak of Domestic abuse and if this is a very sensitive topic for you, do not read it.

You've been warned.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[YN]

I laid there on the floor wondering what went wrong, all these questions in my head. All these emotions going through me along with the pain.

He was so sweet, kind and gentle when we were dating, one day he just changed on me and he wasn't sweet anymore. What did I do to ignite that change in him?

"You can't do shit right stupid bitch!"He yelled at me before sending a punch to my face, before I hit the floor in tears.

"Z-Zion I'm sorry!"I cried.

"Oh you're sorry?! You're sorry?!"He yelled before he started backhanding me and punching and kicking me as I cried.

After that he just left me there to cry all alone, as the pain was still attached to my body but slowly started to fade as well.

I laid here before he came back and lifted me and held me close to his chest, as the pain surged through my body causing me to start crying again.

"Shh, Shh I'm sorry baby I didn't mean it. I love you I swear I didn't mean it. I love you Y/n I love you."He whispered rocking me as I heard him crying.

"It's o-okay Zion."I said quietly.

"No it's not I promise I'll never do it again."

"I promise"

Promise

Promise

[3 years later]

I wake up as I hear the laughs of my 3 year old son Tremaine, I smiled as I got up and went into the bathroom as I looked at my face to see the black around my eye starting to fade.

I pulled up my shirt to see the bruises on my back staring to fade as I smiled, as I noticed my busted lip was also starting to heal. I was coming back together slowly but surely.

A while ago I messed up one of Zion's shirts and he just put me in my place a little bit, nothing big. At least I learned my lesson, I had what was coming to me.

At least it wasn't as bad as when I told him that I was Pregnant.

I quickly made my way down the steps and was greeted by Tre running over to me as I picked him up.