Episode 1

Exile on Main St.

Sid: So I been buying you beer for a year. And I think that means you owe me a couple of gory details.

Dean: Oh, no. There's not much to tell, you know? It's, uh... I lived on the road... Took, uh, crap jobs that nobody else wanted.

Sid: Like?

Dean: Like... Pest control.

Sid: Really? Pest control.

Dean: Yeah. You get to work with a partner. You get to help people. You have no idea what's in some people's walls. It could eat 'em alive.

Lisa: So, I just ran into Sid. Did you almost shoot a Yorkie?

Dean: Technically.

Azazel: Yeah, kiddo. The big daddy brought your pal Cas back, right? So why not me? Add a little spice to all that - that sugar. Really? After all we've been through together? You know, you got a great little life here. Pretty Lady - real understanding. Hell of a kid. And how do you keep your lawn so green? I mean, come on, Dean. You never been what I'd call brainy, but did you really think you were gonna get to keep all of this? You had to know that we were coming for you sometime, pal. You can't outrun your past.

Sam: Hey, Dean. I was expecting, uh... I don't know, a hug, some holy water in the face - something.

Dean: So I'm dead? This is Heaven? Yellow Eyes killed me, and now --

Dean: You been back practically this whole time?! What, did you lose the ability to send a friggin' text message?!

Sam: You finally had what you wanted, Dean.

Dean: I wanted my brother, alive!

Sam: You wanted a family. You have for a long time, maybe the whole time. I  know you. You only gave it up because of the way we lived. But you had something, and  you were building something. Had I shown up, Dean, you would have just run off. I'm sorry. But it felt like after everything, you deserve some regular life.

Gwen: Hey. 

Dean: Hi.

Gwen: My God, you have delicate features for a hunter.

Dean: Excuse me?

Samuel: Oh, I know a few things. Stick around, I'll show you tricks your daddy never dreamed of.

Bobby: Well, it's nice to finally meet you two. Mi casa es su casa. Maybe you want to just go upstairs. TV's broken, but there's plenty of Reader's Digest. Just don't touch the decor, okay? Assume it's all loaded.

Dean: That woman and that kid - I went to them because you asked me to.

Bobby: Good.

Dean: Good for who? I showed up on their doorstep half out of my head with grief. God knows why they even let me in. I drank too much. I had nightmares. I looked everywhere. I collected hundreds of books, trying to find anything to bust you out.

Lisa: Yeah, well, the guy that basically just saved the world shows up at your door, you expect him to have a couple of issues. And you're always so amazing with Ben. You know what I wanted, more than anything was a guy that Ben could look up to like a dad. So, you're saying it's all bad, Dean? 'Cause it was the best year of my life.

Sam: You just went. You didn't hesitate. Because you care, and that's who you are. Me? I wouldn't even think to try.

Dean: Yes, you would.

Sam: No, Dean. I'm telling you, it's just better with you around. That's all.