Episode 14

Mannequin 3: The Reckoning

Dean: It's not a joke. Your life is on the line here, Sam. This is not a debate. I mean, first you were a-a soulless dickbag, and now you're not. So we good?

Sam: Yeah. Sure.

Dean: Check it out. This thing's friggin' awesome! Be my valentine.

Sam: Dude, we're working. Put it back.

Dean: Have a heart.

Sam: Wait. That anatomy dummy you were molesting at the lab.

Dean: Excuse me?

Sam: What if that's what this is about?

Dean: What exactly are you accusing me off?

Sam: I don't mean that. I mean, there was an anatomy dummy there, and here...

Sam: Dude, you got to leave.

Dean: Yeah, but we're talking life of death here.

Sam: Right. I can handle it for 24 hours, Dean. I get you want to bury it. But I had to deal with my past year. You got to deal with yours.

Lisa: Go to your room! You know, I... I can't. Ask for something. I know what I wan. But I can't have it, not how you live. My phone rigs, I think; tiny chance it's you, big chance it's Sam calling to tell me you're dead.

Dean: Lis...

Lisa: No, don't. Don't apologize or anything. It's just... it's just I get to this place where I'm okay, and then you show up at our door. You keep doing that, every time I think I'm never gonna see you again. I'm trying to get over you. What are you trying to do? What do you want from us, Dean?

Johnny: What's going on?

Sam: That was a ghost trying to kill you for being a dick.

Dean: So, that the girl with the haunted kidney?

Sam: Yeah.

Dean: Well, just when you think you seen it all.

Dean: Well, considering she got carjacked by poltergeist, could be worse. I mean, what exactly did we do back there, Sam?

Sam: Yeah, I'm not putting it in the column, either.

Dean: We saved a few dicks, a-and we killed an innocent girl. I got a heartbroken kid and a woman who's so pissed at me... I see what you mean about facing your past. It's uh- it's awesome. Thanks.

Sam: That's not true. We do save lives, now and again.

Dean: Yeah, I guess. I'm just... I'm just tired of all the bad luck, you know?

Sam: Well, you know, number one, bad luck is kind of in the job description. And two, it's not all bad. Really. Look at me. I mean, at least Satan's left the building.

Sam: I mean it. Look, we keep our heads down, keep swinging. We'll lose some. Hopefully, we'll win more. And... I don't know. Anyway, for what it's worth, I got your back.

Dean: Yeah, I know.