Episode 15

The French Mistake

Dean: I said 'hey'.

Balthazar: You did. Twice. Good for you. Blood of lamp. Blood of lamp. Beer, cold pizza. Blood of lamp. Yes! Blood of lamp!

Sam: So... No angels?

Dean: No angels, I think.

Bob: But that was great!

Serge: it's not a problem with the stunt. It's problem with the... signal.

Sam: Should we be killing anybody?

Make-Up Artist: Okay, hon, we're just gonna get this make-up off your face.

Dean: Wha- I'm not wearing any ma- Oh, crap! I'm a painted whore!

Dean: No, seriously. Why? Why would anybody want to watch our lives?

Sam: Well, I mean, according to that interviewer, not very many people do. Look, I'm not saying it makes sense. I'm just saying, we- we landed in a dimension where you're Jensen Ackles, and I'm something called a 'Jared Padalecki'.

Dean: So what, now you're polish? Is any of this making sense to you?

Dean: Oh, hey. Least my baby made it. Hey. Hey! What- I feel sick. I'm gonna be sick. I want to go home. I feel like this whole place is bad-touching me.

Dean: Don't like this universe, Sammy. We need to get out of this universe.

Sam: Yeah. No argument here. But I don't think our- our prayers are reaching Cas. Or the real Cas.

Dean: Right. Right. 'Cause you're not Ruby. You... I mean, how could you be? You... of course! You are the lovely actress who plays Ruby. And you are, uh, in... Jared's house, uh because you two are.... Married! You married fake Ruby?

Cliff: We're not doing anything illegal, are we?

Sam: Would it make you feel better if we said no?

Cliff: No.

Misha: Ooh, 'priority'. What's in it?

Sam: I bought part of a dead person.

Misha: Oh, cool.

Bob: Cut! What is happening? What's happening!? What's happening?!?!

Serge: An atrocity is happening.

Kevin: Seems like they should stop.

Bob: They can't stop. Nobody stops. Did we get anything we can use?

Kevin: Well, uh, technically, we have them saying everything in bits and pieces. Could be sort of experimental?

Bob: Whatever. Season six.

Sam: What if it can't? Look, I was up all night, looking online. There's no sign that anything like the Apocalypse happened here. Ever. And as far as I can tell, monsters, ghosts, demons- they're all pretend

Dean: So nobody's hunting them?

Sam: No hunters. Look, maybe that's why our spell didn't work, Dean, you know? Maybe here, there's no supernatural, no magic.

Dean: No demons, no Hell, no Heaven, no- no God?

Dean: You heard my brother. That's right, I said 'brother'. 'Cause you know what, Bob? We're not actors. We're hunters. We're the Winchesters. Always have been, and always will be. And where we're from, people don't know who we are. But you know what? We mattered in that world. In fact, we even saved a son of a bitch once or twice. And yeah, okay, here, maybe there's some- some fans who give a crap about this nonsense.

Homeless Man: Yeah, yeah, Raphael. Like the ninja turtle. He was calling someone name of Raphael, up in heaven. Yeah, yeah. That's right. The- the scary man killed the attractive crying man, and then he started to pray. And the strange part- after a while, I swear I heard this voice, answering.

Sam: Cas, what the hell? Wait, wait, you were in on this, using us a diversion?

Castiel: It was Balthazar's plan. I would have done the same thing.

Dean: That's not comforting, Cas.

Castiel: When will I be able to make you understand? If I lose against Raphael, we all lose. Everything.

Sam: Solid. It's real. Nice.

Dean: Yeah. Yeah, real, moldy, termite-eaten home sweet home. Chock full of crap that what to skin you. Oh, and, uh, we're broke again.

Sam: Yeah. But, hey... at least we're talking.